Have You Seen My Mother... by Bryan Foreword by Dr. Jerry Bergman

by Bryan 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

Marla,

You are too kind! I hope you are doing well in Atlanta!

Take care,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Es
    Es

Congrats you must be so proud

es

• Es
    Es

Just listened to your interview...when i can afford it im going to send away for the book.

es

• hubert
    hubert
    As soon as my own book is out, I am going to write a press release and such. I am wondering if there would be a way to include your book as well as Dave's (AlmostAtheist) book in the press release.

Fairchild, where can I get info on Dave's book? Thanks. Do you have a link I can check?

Hubert

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

Bless your heart Bryan, I hope to get to read your book. What a story!

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Fairchild, where can I get info on Dave's book? Thanks.

hubert, sorry, I tried to reply to this earlier, but my posts keep getting blocked because of that proxy server thing, grrr... is getting annoying. Let's try again..

My e-mail box is a mess and I milled through hundreds of e-mails, but can't find the one where Dave sent me a link. I know that his book is on Amazon.com. It was supposed to be released around September 30th, but I think there was a bit of a delay. I'll search again, but you might get it faster by sending him a pm.

I'll also pm you a link to his website right after this..

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Bryan,

I just finished reading your book a few days ago........it touched me deeply. It made me cry......

Bless you for sharing so much of yourself with us. My heart goes out to you and all of us who have been sadly affected by the JW cult.

Peace & Love,

Bernadine

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I never knew Bryans story........amazing.

Good interview.......you are so cool and calm

I can't wait to read your book.

purps

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Super fantastic, Bryan! Congratulations! I'm truly looking forward to reading it.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

I just read this post. So glad you were able to expose the sickness of some JW policies. Bryan, what an amazing and sad story. My heart goes out to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit