Have You Seen My Mother... by Bryan Foreword by Dr. Jerry Bergman

by Bryan 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

Carla,

The book will not be available at you book store or Amazon.com until November 5th.

But you can order it now through my website. Just follow the links on the page.

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

Congrats, Bryan. For your accomplishment and your bravery.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks.... Two years of hard work.

Bryan

• Soledad
    Soledad

Bryan I look forward to reading the book

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Bryan.

I bought it, and I'm looking forward to reading it.

Good luck with it.

Hubert

• Mulan
    Mulan

Bryan, that was such a good interview. Thanks for posting it. I look forward to reading your book.

Marilyn

• Bryan
    Bryan
    Bryan, that was such a good interview. Thanks for posting it. I look forward to reading your book.

Thanks Marilyn.

We have a half page add going to over 4000 radio and TV producers over the next 3 months.

We expect to get a lot of attention. I'm also working the local market here in Houston, which I already know a few radio & TV people from my acting days here.

Take care,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• under74
    under74

Congrats Bryan. Glad your hard work has finally started to pay off.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Hi Bryan,

Congratulations!!!

I am so happy for you. Waiting on the release of my own book, I know how exciting (and stressful) all this is. I don't buy stuff on line, but will order it through Barnes & Noble after November 5th. I'll see if the paper I write for will let me write a review of it in the paper.

As soon as my own book is out, I am going to write a press release and such. I am wondering if there would be a way to include your book as well as Dave's (AlmostAtheist) book in the press release. Please pm me if you're interested (you too, Dave).

Chris

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

WOOHOO!!!!! I just received my copy today!!!! I CAN'T WAIT to read it!!!!!

I read the first few pages and got goosebumps about 5 times!!! It's sure to be a page-turner!!!!

Congrats to you Bryan!! Thank you for sharing your story with the world!! It needed to be told.

Hugs

Marla

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit