MAJOR SHUNNING ARTICLE SPOKESMAN REVIEW WASHINGTON

by DannyHaszard 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Marilyn,

My sis and her husband are inactive. In fact, when she heard that Joel was DF'd after being inactive for so many years, she knew something was 'fishy.' You don't get DF'd for being inactive. I think she was so afraid when I told her that we had spoken about our unhappiness with WT's child molestation reporting policy to only one person and that is why Joel was DF'd.

The girls are doing great. Our oldest works for UW. She received her BA in June. The youngest is a senior at WSU. Both would like to go on to graduate school. Both girls still visit their grandmothers. G'pa is not as popular because he got too pushy with our oldest. The youngest will be spending a few days with my parents in November, right before Thanksgiving. My parents have tol the youngest that she shouldn't talk to her dad now that he is DF'd. She just brushes the comments off and does what she wants to do. She is so patient with them and puts up with my dad's not-so-subtle witnessing. I think he is afraid that, if he pushes too hard, he'll lose her too, so he tends to behave himself better. My girls are the only grandchildren they have. I don't think he's willing to sacrifice that much. But we'll see! you know how stubborn he is!

Linda

• sf
    sf

{{{{ Mr and Mrs Rocky }}}} {{{ Barb too }}}

"We have beliefs that we know [ belief is NOT know(ledge) ] are in the Bible, but he caused you to doubt what you think [ this doesn't even make sense from her saying "we have beliefs that we know"...think and belief are not know(ledge either) ]," said Andrea Jahn. "When we had get-togethers, I really didn't want to be with him because of his attitude." While Witnesses are allowed to have doubts, they're encouraged to do research and confirm that their faith is "the true religion" by reading the Bible, she explained. [ LOL!! Let us ponder what she may mean by confirming "the true religion"...praytell ].

Hey TED:

LOLOLOLOL!!! I've got a song for you babe. It goes something like this:

When The Walls go tumbling down, when The Walls go rumbling, rumbling. When The Walls go crumbling, crumbling doooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwn...yea yea yea yea yea yea

Sing along!! LOLOLOL!!

Love, sKally

• Dansk
    Dansk

Linda and Joel,

I'm sorry that your being honest has brought you so much pain, but that's how it is with this heinous organisation. Hopefully, your stance and story will help many others have the courage to leave the organisation!

Long may your story run and run. It certainly needs to!

Love to you both,

Ian

• xjwms
    xjwms

WOW

What an article.

Every one here will talk to you. Hang in there.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Very good points, Mr. Shakita! He did it to himself?? Let me explain, MORON. A JW does something, say like THINKING, and asks a question that should have been asked 100 years ago. YOU take exception because that's not the current belief since your idiotic "new light" isn't shining in the right direction that week. YOU then DF him because he won't swallow your crap, asks an honest question, disagrees with an illogical answer, or otherwise shows an IQ higher than that of the average WT GB person, with is about the same as a plant. You then say he walked down the path with his eyes open. Well, gee whiz, how else should he do it?? With his eyes closed, like you idiots walk?? Whatever happened to "make sure of all things"?? How can anyone do that?? You don't allow it!! Your bible should read: "make sure that you agree with US, the WT, in ALL THINGS, OR ELSE!!!!" How dare you DF anyone for questioning the manure you try to pass off as Bible truth, seeing that you change it every month?? If you had the same beliefs for 100 years, I'd have more respect for you, even if those beliefs were wrong. Another point: The only JW's with complete freedom of religion are the GB. They are free to disagree on policy, vote for or against changing certain understandings, and other things. The rank and file JW's are NOT. We don't have any freedoms at all. I as so goddamn tired of hearing you bash the Catholics for priests abusing children and their false doctrines. Then you turn around and end up having a higher rate of child abuse than they do! The Catholics even have a 1-800 hotline to call about abuse, something YOU idiots bragged about years ago in your attempts to show how widespread the abuse problem was. Where is your 800 number to call??? You don't even have email, you jerks!! Don't you know how?? I used to be a network engineer, call me and I'll set it up. But you'll need to buy a bigger building just to house the servers needed to hold all the emails you would get, you hypocrites!

Does the Catholic church excommunicate women for going on TV and discussing why they can't be priests? NO. Do other churches throw their members out and rip families apart like mine was because someone insists on believing the truth about 607/587?? NO. I warn you now, you will answer for what you did and are doing. Jesus said so. I've said this before and I'll say it again.

I lost my daughter and if she never speaks to me again, I'm going to take my revenge. My book will be the first step. If you sue me, I'll sue you right back, and I'll call every media person in this country and tell them the story. There have been reports of ex-JW's being threatened by WT goons. I live in Florida where we now can defend ourselves quite nicely. I will avail myself of that privilege if necessary.

As Mr. Shakita said, you are no doubt proud of yourselves. Why?? You have the highest rate of mental illness of any religion and the lowest rate of college graduates. I have a BA in Psychology and know the facts. Stupid and mentally ill is no way to go through life, but you think you are so important with you leather briefcases and your attempts to play "executives" on the weekends because during the week you push a broom. This month now marks THIRTY YEARS ago that you said Armageddon was coming. WELL?????????

You gloat over the supposedly coming deaths of six BILLION people. Are you proud of that?? That's one thousand times what Hitler did and look at how he is viewed by history. I suggest you get rid of that "goat gloat" that you have, trying to celebrate how many people will die so you have more property in the new system, as I've heard elders eagerly say. You might not have ANY property except the six foot deep hole that your miserable carcass is put in.

Now you think about all the families you have destroyed with your lies. You think about the people who suffered due to following your teachings that you swore were the words of Jehovah. Either God is drunk, dead, or you don't hear him very well. Which is it??

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

Just wanted to add my support to that of everyone else that has spoken up. It's hard to lose ties with family - I know a bit about it.

My current status is DF'd. I haven't been spoken to by my mother in years. By my father in over a year - when he told me that he, my mother and my sister would not be coming to my wedding. I haven't spoken to my sister for quite some time either.

I used to be very angry - I still am sometimes and I think it is entirely appropriate. Sometimes I just feel pity for those who go through their lives serving false truths. They don't really have lives, do they?

I know that you will find the strength you need to get through this time and although it may take a while, it should get easier. Not much help now, I know.

I for one, am firmly in your court!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit