The Power Elite who really rule the world

by TopHat 13 Replies latest social current

• TopHat
  • TopHat
    TopHat

Sorry... I meant to post this Link also on Mind manipulation.

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/brotherhoodpart7.shtml

• daystar
    daystar

Where have you been?

WHO, IMF, Trilateral Commission, Brotherhood of Babalon, FEMA, Freemasons, the Vatican, OTO, AA, IOT, Subgenii, The Justified and Ancient Mystics of MuMu, Discordians, ALL HAIL ERIS!, 23, 93, 5!, ?!?!?! (The Hunchback and the Soldier), Sacred Chao...

should I go on?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

daystar, he's been sheltered in JW land, just like a lot of people. There are many Witnesses who actually believe the Anglo-Americans are the current world-power. It isn't true, but they only know what they are told by the Governing Body.

Oh! And you forgot the Order of the Skull and Bones .

AuldSoul

• TopHat
    TopHat

Have you read the book "The monster of Jekell Island" ? That convinced me the "Federal Reserve" that is not even part of the U.S. government is holding the world in the palm of it's hands. Who controls the money on banks, credit cards, and mortgages.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's all total BS!

*I* rule the world! I can prove it... I'll make Bush say something stupid in the coming week!

• TopHat
    TopHat

Then you must control the money Elsewhere...LOL...double meaning

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Oh! And you forgot the Order of the Skull and Bones .

And the StoneCutters!

alt

• TopHat
  • daystar
    daystar

The problem is that you can only take these things on faith, just like religion. David Icke lives in his world, the Pope lives in his. There are hundreds of theories of some worldwide conspiracy, One World government driven, or lizard people, or Xenu, the evil alien overload hated by the Scientologists, or Atlantis, or the Great Octopus... it goes on. If you don't remain sceptical through it all, you run the real risk of running paranoid, and that does no one any good, except for the Masters.

Forget about obsessing on it. If you want to rebel against whatever Masters there may or may not be, you'd do best to obtain real power and become a contender yourself, become part of the top of that pyramid. Not likely to be able to do very much from the bottom, or anywhere in the middle. Not like you or I are Jesus or anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit