What's your blood type?

by JH 18 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I gave blood a few weeks ago, and I received a card today, with my name on it and my blood type when I go give blood again.

I'm O negative, which means I'm a universal donor. Anyone can accept my blood.

• JH
    JH

But on the other hand, like Scully told me, I can only recieve O negative blood if ever I need any.

Now I'll be saving people a different way now, instead of knocking on their doors...

• Elsewhere
  • tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    What's your blood type?

gin martini

TS

• JH
    JH

So I guess you can give blood to anyone at the bar

• caligirl
  • lonelysheep
  • Honesty
    Honesty

I am B- I'm glad you asked because I wondered the same thing a few days ago when my MEDIC card arrived in the mail. I gave for the first time in my life on September 28.

Now I'll be saving people a different way now, instead of knocking on their doors...

I'm with you on this. The apologists and worshippers of the false Watchtower god have no scriptural proof that donating or recieving an organ such as blood condemns one to eternal judgement. The blood prohibition was primarily instituted for worshippers of the only true God to insure that human and animal blood was kept separate. The WT worshippers claim they are following in Jesus' footsteps but never contribute their resources in the same manner He did while on earth. They only peddle the goods produced by a publishing company. As a matter of fact, they aren't even called witnesses by the employer they freely donate their time, efforts and money to. They are publishers of something other than the Good News that Jesus taught.

For you were called to this, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you should follow in His steps. 1 Peter 2:21

• Mulan
    Mulan

O positive...............pretty common, I hear.

• JH
    JH

Out of 100 donors . . . . .

84 donors are RH+

16 donors are RH-

38 are O+

7 are O-

34 are A+

6 are A-

9 are B+

2 are B-

3 are AB+