Why are "straight women" fascinated by other women' breast?

by booker-t 23 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Um I wouldn't say that as a straight woman I am fascinated by other womens breasts. Breasts are completely natural to me. There is no shame about them but nothing exciting either. Maybe that's it. Because we don't get excited or stimulated by breasts we feel perfectly comfortable to talk about them all matter of fact like.

However my boyfriend and his mates do talk about the size of their 'floo floos' and what not. I asked him what the go with that was and pretty much got the same response as I described above.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Um I wouldn't say that as a straight woman I am fascinated by other womens breasts. Breasts are completely natural to me. There is no shame about them but nothing exciting either. Maybe that's it. Because we don't get excited or stimulated by breasts we feel perfectly comfortable to talk about them all matter of fact like.

However my boyfriend and his mates do talk about the size of their 'floo floos' and what not. I asked him what the go with that was and pretty much got the same response as I described above.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    However my boyfriend and his mates do talk about the size of their 'floo floos'

'floo floos?' *****giggle***** All I can think of now is little rabbit foo foo hopping thru the forest

Dams

• jgnat
    jgnat

Pickin' up the field mice and boppin' them on the head...

Then DOWN CAME THE GOOD FAIRY AND SHE SAID... (Where's Terry when you need him?)

• Mulan
    Mulan

I notice women's breasts, and we women do talk about them. Last weekend I was at a women's retreat (craft weekend) and several of us talked about getting fitted for bras and how we couldn't believe the size we wore and "they are too big", etc. I don't recall any of the 10 women being small breasted either.

It's true that when they aren't needed to feed a baby anymore, they just get in the way and hurt your back. We all agreed a well fitted bra makes a big difference.

We also talked about implants and how fake they look and why do some women get such big ones when they get them. The bigger they are, the more fake they look. To women, implants are too obvious.............I guess we know what the real ones look like.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the female form is beautiful! why not be fascinated with them?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am also fascinated by calf muscles in women. Those firm structures, built to support.... *getting all dreamy-eyed remembering life-drawing class"*

• Soledad
    Soledad

It is facinating!

But then again I'm not exactly straight! (ask Crumpet)

• chrissy
    chrissy

ROFL....omgosh. I had no idea either... that "straight women" were fascinated by breasts. this is total news to me. what i might notice about other women is their smile, hair, and sense of style....never the shape of their breasts!! ever. i think this is either man's fantasy that women are sitting around thinking about breasts too, or just a strange concept to me personally. but it makes me laugh at any rate. hehe.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    You would never hear me or see me looking at or talking about another man's privates so I am curious ladies what gives.

You're unlike the vast majority of men, then. Haven't you ever heard men joke about penis size? How does it go? "Suck my,,, what is it?" "I'm the only man around here familiar with 12 inches"--a comment I heard from a specialty salesman at work just the other day when discussing the measurement of an appliance. Just my random and sundry thoughts. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit