In loving memory....

by liquidsky 15 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

OIh I am so sorry for your loss!! I remember when I lost my little pet also.... (hug)

• delilah
    delilah

Sorry for your loss, Liquidsky. I've had many birds, and they make special, but wonderful pets. Some of the larger parrots have been known to live quite a long time, and petstores warn people, especially older ones, when buying a bird, to consider this fact, as sometimes the bird can outlive it's owner.... I'm sorry yours was so young.....

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

So sorry to hear about your pet. The sweet bird up at the furniture shop I frequent was stolen last week. The owners are heartsick. Some stupid woman came in and took the little bird, cage and all.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

WoW! now that`s just downright mean walking out with someone`s pet like that!! I hope they find the lady.

LiquidSky so sorry for your loss.RIP

Is your username taken from a QueensRyche song?! I notice you`re from Washington.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Thanks for all your replies. Birdie was the sweetest pet ever. She will be missed.

Beachbender, my name isn't taken from the Queensryche song. Great band though. I saw them live a looooong time ago at the Rockcandy. They opend for Sky Cries Mary.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

sorry for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit