year 2034????

by crazyblondeb 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

mormon, i thought you'r true church has all the answers?

on topic: i don't know any JW who thinks 2034 would be a date to watch. the borg has burned it's fingers too often by now, they won't try again.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Im with Sirona says on this. R and F JW's need something to hang on to, a reason to keep attending. They are told to 'wait on Jehovah' but this doesnt cut it for them. The WTBS are being very subtle, as always. In all honesty tho the GB dont really care do they? By 2034 they wont be around to worry about the fallout.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    In all honesty tho the GB dont really care do they? By 2034 they wont be around to worry about the fallout.

If that`s how they truly feel, then I hope there is a particularly hot and unpleasant spot reserved for them in Gehenna. And HA HA, that picture posted by Garybus from Stern magasine was so funny. I had no idea the WT-artists used to do things like that. Well, I can understand how that woman would be some little nerd-Brooklyn-boys wet dream, though, she`s very pretty. Anyone knows who she is?

• garybuss
    garybuss

This isn't the first time they used the STERN picture.

I'm not sure who the lady is. I think I got that picture from Kent or Norm years ago. They know the story.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

{armageddon doesn't come}

Governing Body: "God works in mysterious ways! Do not question Jehovah's ways, for his ways are higher than ours. And, beware of the voice of strangers!"

ts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit