After 9 days of rain, it finally stopped! Anyone had flooding problems?

by hubert 23 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild

Day number 16 and still raining. The sun was out 20 miles south of here, but I didn't see it. At first they said it would be nice tomorrow, but now they are saying it's going to rain through the week and through the weekend.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm staying in Groton, Connecticut and working in RI temporarily. Both of my door handles, the outer ones, on my car have broken in the past couple of weeks. I have to leave the window down so that I can open the door by reaching inside the car. While it was raining so steadily, I had to roll up the windows and have my grandson crawl through the hatchback to open the car doors. I drove home from Warwick Friday night, after a day of thriftstore shopping with my daughter.It rained pretty heavily the entire trip. That was NOT fun.

I saw that some people had sewer backups in their basements. If you didn't, Hu, count yourself fortunate.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Day number 17 and still raining steadily. Please tell me there's someone else out there who has had 17 days of rain.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

yeah my feet were flooded for 3 days i work outdoors and boy was i wet. I don't ever remember it raining like this for so long. Wet soggy feet Ugh!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit