Louis Farrakaan is at it again

by Tigerman 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Check out what Louie had to say today at a rally in Washington D.C. Go to www.msnbc.msn.com. " Katrina rage at D.C. rally".

S.O.S. Just a different generation.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Well, I guess nobody cares about pressing social issues . . .umm, kinda' reminds me of ' Witness think'.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Sorry Tigerman, I followed your link and didn't see Farrakaan mentioned.

Sherry

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Gretchen956 . . .just checked the link;you're absolutely correct. My goof-up. Sorry.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I read about this somewhere else. Just another conspiracy theory. Farrakaan accuses the U.S. government of blowing up the levees to purposefully flood the black 9th ward in New Orleans. Of course, he doesn't tell us why white St. Bernard Parish was flooded as well.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Not only that, but I also heard part of a discourse he gave. He actually believes there is a Mother ship hovering in space and that will eventually cause the destruction of wicked mankind.

Personally, I think he is one of the most racist individuals alive. He has duped many.

• avishai
    avishai

Here's another thing that happened that day.....

• Soledad
    Soledad

Did any of you watch American Candidate last year on Showtime? Keith Boykin was one of the participants on the show, and he was never a fan of Farakhan's rhetoric.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Avaishi, thats what I thought he was talking about when I saw the title.

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit