WT Blames Poor JW for any suffering they exp

by JT 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I am a witness of the watchtower's deadly holocaust,i have peered into the abyss and seen their evil.

The watchtower 1990 convention ordered the rank & file NOT to have children as the 'great tribulation' is at hand.Remember if you were there,the theme of the 'have no kids double up on birth control' talk was the comparison of Noah's family ark building and having stayed childless, not encumbered by 'little ones' who would get in the way of building today's 'spiritual ark.This talk was reinforced by a primary WT study article that fall on same and encouraging singleness.

The Watchtower said no kids in 1925 and their leader Joe Rutherford admitted to having made an "ass of himself" that time.So,the WT would never make the same mistake again?So this time the end must be close.

Fallout-how many woman close to menopause,longing to fulfill their maternal instincts lost forever the opportunity to have a baby?

Fallout-how many died premature deaths for neglecting their health care?I had growths in my colon that i was ignoring,and if i had not had my bowel removed in 1998 age 38 i would have been eaten up with colon cancer.

How many went all out for the watchtower ministry and live hand to mouth ignoring saving up for their old age retirement savings?

Anyone who speculated back then on the need to save money for the future retirement,would have been denounced for "pushing ahead of the teachings of the Lord".

Anyone who is in dire straights now,and regrets bad health and financial consequences for heeding Jehovah's counsel is told that they are living in the past and 'complainers of their lot in life'.

Damned if you do/damned if you don't. Jehovah's Witnesses are the'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

How many times can they publish garbage about the 1914 generation, even printing a bi monthly paragraph as the masthead of the Awake! magazine, only to turn it around on the average brother or sister? "Some brothers and sisters have become overzealous trying to predict dates!" No s*#t, you think? They're the ones working a bethel in the writing department or as members of the GB!

• Scully
    Scully

I doubt that I'm the only one who has noticed the trend in the last 5-10 years of the Watchtower putting heavy emphasis on the point of it-was-their-personal-choice whenever there is a negative outcome to a JW's decision that is in accordance with the WTS's doctrine du jour.

In the case of people who died due to refusing a blood transfusion: It was the choice of the individual who refused blood. In the case of elderly who are suffering due to lack of retirement planning secondary to hopes that Armageddon would come before they reached old age: It was their personal choice not to save their money. In the case of elderly who did not have children: It was their personal choice. In the case of individuals who went to jail for not serving in the military when drafted: It was their personal choice. In the case of people who did not take care of medical issues because they were waiting for Jehovah to fix them in the New System™: It was their personal choice.

The Watchtower Society, although they strongly encouraged (often subjecting followers to disfellowshipping if they did not comply) a certain course of action, are not willing to accept the responsibility of the ruination of lives that they caused. This is the kind of behaviour that makes them utterly pathologically EVIL.

• Shakita
    Shakita

*** w98 8/15 p. 17 Strengthening Our Confidence in God’s Righteousness ***

Feelings of Having Suffered Needlessly

6 In the past, some Witnesses have suffered for refusing to share in an activity that their conscience now might permit. For example, this might have been their choice years ago as to certain types of civilian service.

A brother might now feel that he could conscientiously perform such without overstepping his Christian neutrality regarding the present system of things.

7 Was it unrighteous on Jehovah’s part to allow him to suffer for rejecting what he now might do

Great thoughts as always JT! I remember how pissed I was when this article came out. The only thing that I can say is that I was dumbstruck. And I was truly dumb for listening to the WT drivel. What is galling is that they make the statement that it was the individual Witnesses conscience that was too strict and that in hindsight has caused the Witness grief and the belief that he had suffered needlessly.

Oh, WT. What the hell are you talking about? You are the most arrogant, ignorant, despicable SOB's on the planet. The individual Witnesses were not following the dictates of their consciences. They were following the dictates of your conscience at the threat of disfellowshipping if they didn't comply. Oops! I guess you already knew this, you WT hucksters. You beat your adherents into submission so that even when you were in the wrong, you weren't in the wrong. It was those stupid WItness adherents of yours that listened to you implicitly. You dummies! Didn't you know that when we told you to listen to us that we were just foolin?' When you Witness drones believed that you were following the dictates of the WT's conscience you were actually following the dictates of your own conscience.

Now listen up all you WT kiddies. When we screw up it is always your fault because you shouldn't have listened to us. You should listen to us except when you shouldn't listen to us and regardless, it is always your fault. You are to blame. So, you must listen to us and not listen to us at the same time and we want you to enjoy it when we speak out both sides of our mouth. The WT conscience is really your conscience except when we are wrong and you suffer for doing what we said was God's direction and then it was really your conscience all along. Do you get it! A child could understand it. Now stop whining all you WT drones and listen to us when we are right and when we are wrong. All of you WT adherents that are suffering for listening to us are getting what you deserve. Now be a good little WT slave and enjoy it when you are being beaten to a pulp and repeat this mantra: "I am wrong, I am wrong, I am always wrong, even when I am in the right." Now be a good little Witness and continue in your self flagellation.

Mr. Shakita

• luna2
    luna2

Very nice, Mr. Shakita...that's exactly the feeling I had when I decided to take a break from the "truth". I was in a state of complete and utter confusion. What made it harder for me was that I was pretty much of a slacker about a lot of things (service, meeting attendance, studying), so I could see where maybe my problems could be my own fault. Bottom line, tho, I was so depressed that I could barely get out of bed and I correctly (as it turns out) determined that it was the Tower and their requirements and double talk that was greatly responsible, so I did drop out. The only truly smart thing I did in the 20 years I was associated with Jehovah's Witnesses.

So many witnesses are huge fakers. They lie about their family life, they lie about feeling good about everything that comes from headquarters, they lie about their service, they lie about loving their dear brothers and sisters. Everybody pastes a huge smile on their face and pretends everything is wonderful....except when they are sick which they either are from all the stress or they are lying about in order to give themselves a legit excuse not to go out in service or to meetings. What a great life!

• Bryan
    Bryan

This is a great topic. Could someone please paste articles where the Tower said not to do these things which they are now blaming on the R&F. I know they exists I just don't have the cd to search myself.

edited: I know I read somewhere about the end coming before the new millinium.

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yes the society tries to remove their guilt by saying, “What the brothers and sisters do or don't do is ruled by their own conscience.”

They give the appearance that they never told you what you must or must not do by making statements like: “Some Christian's consciences have allowed them to take blood fractions; alternate service, blah blah blah.” Bull Corn!!! If any Dub used the reason that his conscience allowed him to take alt service, or an organ transplant, or a vaccine before the society gave the ok, they would be disfellowshipped.

When the society says, “you can have all minor fractions, but not whole blood or the primary fractions” they become the conscience of the individual. When they say, “you cant join the army, but you can do alt service if your conscience allows”, they have become the conscience. In essence they say, “You may use your conscience her, but not here.”

So, in the eyes of the society, and from their standpoint hopefully the sufferer, since all this time it was the individual's choice, how could they blame Joehoba or the governing body?

• JT
    JT

everyone - your points are on the money, but i thought this poster put it into a nutshell very nicely

thakns and i will put this post in the archives:

When you Witness drones believed that you were following the dictates of the WT's conscience you were actually following the dictates of your own conscience.

Now listen up all you WT kiddies. When we screw up it is always your fault because you shouldn't have listened to us. You should listen to us except when you shouldn't listen to us and regardless, it is always your fault. You are to blame. So, you must listen to us and not listen to us at the same time and we want you to enjoy it when we speak out both sides of our mouth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit