Disfellowshipping/ The Biggest Thing to Make You Believe We Had The Truth?

by prophecor 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Let's also not forget the thousands of disfellowshippings that have occured with the witnesses over "old doctrine" that now is not a disfellowshipping offence

And they are not reinstated after the policy changes. Why? Because doing what you are told is the most important thing. If you unrepentantly don't do what you are told to do you are in line for disfellowshipping. In the case of changed policies, before you can get reinstated you must first demonstrate repentance for having done nothing wrong. Bullsh*t. How could anyone honestly meet that criteria?

AuldSoul

• gumby
    gumby
    before you can get reinstated you must first demonstrate repentance for having done nothing wrong . Bullsh*t. How could anyone honestly meet that criteria?

Well not exactly. They only demand you quit the practice you were DFed for. However....they do expect more from a DFed one as far as conduct goes more than a normal publisher. They also expect strict meeting attendance unless you have good reason to miss. Publishers can get away with missing a number of meeting....but not a Dfed one trying to get back "in". Dfed ones NEED to suck-up big time for re-instatement

Gumby

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

When I was still a relative JW-newbie I remember reacting with righteous indignation when a bro told me that his Catholic family barely spoke to him since he had converted to JWism...lol

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

[quote] "if my family has any contact with me they will be justifying my ungodly lifestyle" [unquote]

Ring a bell? It's not from the JW's it's an excerpt form the discovery channel documentary on 'doomsday cults' describing the practice of the Roberts group a disturbing cult.

See all cults like JW's have a shunning shame device to control members.The fellow in the first century was excommunicated for only 3 months the elders admit to this and will tell you that you can be reinstated in 3 months too.This is a lie when they intend to use you as their whipping boy and have secretly adjudicated that your out for one year then you can 'beseech them' for reinstatement.

To be treated like a man of the nations (gentile) or as a tax collector does not mean that i am viewed as 'dead' by my mother.

Everything about the WT's shunning protocol is twisted and demonic.

The shunning by other religions for comparison is irrevelant as the Watchtower claims that it's disfellowshipping is at the direction of the holy spirit so it must be infallible.This is outright blaspheme.

Note too that only 1% of appeal committee overrule as the whole process is a legalistic sham.

They were malicious at my hearings and cold calculated i would go to the dogs and disappear.Now i am wacking them on the web and they are shaking in their shoes.

It's just a matter of time before the Watchtower has to do something about the damage i am doing,i have demanded that all the elder bastards be deleted from the servant body.

Then we will talk about money owed me,but first things first.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit