Does your pinkie fit in your ear lobe ? Superstitions

by Crumpet 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

When I was younger I remember my JW best friend had a bible study who was Malaysian I think and he passed on some superstitions. I wonder if any of you have heard of them before.

If you have a very thin/short upper lip you will have a tendency to be thrifty and if very thin you will be mean.

If you can fit your pinkie/little finger in the dip in your ear lobe you will be very sensuous and extremely so if you can fit it neatly by breadth and up to the first bendy bit ( sorry is that called a knuckle) you will be highly sexualised.

And can you encircle your left wrist with the thumb and little finger of your right hand. If so you will be lucky even when you make bad choices.

Try them and see if there's any truth in it. I love these old superstitions. Anyone know any others that relate to body parts or other?

!As an epilogue my friend went on to be a cambridge university graduate and last I heard had become a missionary in the virgin islands. He had a full upper lip, couldn;t fit his pinkie in his ear lobe and could grasp his wrist with the correct fingers!)

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Crumpet, don't forget if you stick a screwdriver in your bellybutton and turn it, your bum will fall off.

steve

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Steve - which end? Am screwing hard with the blunt knobby end but Hugh Jarse is still clinging on!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

It's the flat pointy end, but beware, if you turn it the wrong way you become a tight arse.

steve

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I have been ridiculously lucky despite ridiculously bad decisions and my hand does extend around my wrist.

However I can insert my pinkie far enough into my ear to tickle my brain, and all thing considered... <sigh>.. that superstition doesn't seem to pan out. :-(

Dave

• Soledad
    Soledad
    And can you encircle your left wrist with the thumb and little finger of your right hand. If so you will be lucky even when you make bad choices.

I can do this. I guess it's luck for me then

I heard that if you are a woman and your ring finger is longer than your index finger you will a) very successful and b) either a scientist of some sort or a doctor

My Guyanese friends say that if your second toe is longer than your big toe you will rule over your husband

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I heard that if you are a woman and your ring finger is longer than your index finger you will a) very successful and b) either a scientist of some sort or a doctor.

i've also heard if your ring finger is as long or longer than your index finger then you are likely to be gay/lesbian and bi-sexual. try this on your friends. It seems so far to work without fail. My ring finger is a couple of milimetres longer than my index and definitely have lesbiotic tendencies. And I also saw this same theory on the L word so it must be true.

(If you can make a V by pressing pinkie and ring finger then the oher three you are a Trekkie fan.)

• Soledad
    Soledad

Yes Crumpet it seems to be true. I've had several crushes on other women, so has one of my friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

yay i am highly sexualized.

if you can kiss your elbow you can turn yourself from a boy into a girl or vice versa.

if you can touch your nose with your tongue you are wise.

if your left hand can cover 2/3 of your right foot you enjoy butter

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Yes

Crumpet it seems to be true. I've had several crushes on other women, so has one of my friends

Soledad is this the beginning of a beautiful friendship! Have your crushes ever gone further than crushes?

Joelbear - can you kiss your own elbow?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit