defd, three sincere questions

by OldSoul 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• What_is_ur_point
    What_is_ur_point

Question 1: Do you believe that to be a certain mark of the true religion? Jesus used the Torah could be jewish...?

Question 2: Do you believe that absence of Scriptural basis for teachings is a mark of false religion? Disfellowshipping means no part of the world.. get out of her my people...

Question 3: Do you personally know, or can you find, the Scriptural basis for the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses? In the new world translation you can.................... But i also no that in my grama's baptist bible that it shows that there are 144.000 and in every other religon it dont teach that...??? right?? how did i do?? IAM disfellowshipped....let me try and answer these...... P.s 12 people sat down for dinner one night and the next day was the last day of true religon being spread..people when there ways and started there own teachings after jesus' death..

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

what_is_ur_point,

But i also no that in my grama's baptist bible that it shows that there are 144.000 and in every other religon it dont teach that...??? right?? how did i do??

Is the number 144,000 literal or figurative? Does it mean what the JWs say it means?

Actually, the JWs I have met cannot establish their beliefs by the NWT. They can establish many of them, but there are some very critical core doctrines that they cannot support by using the NWT.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit