HELP!!- JT asked to become a MASON!

by JT 64 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

thanks

• larc
    larc

spike,

You are making very serious allegations regarding the Masons. My opinion is that they are a benign organization.

• spike
    spike

larc: your opinion doesn't pay for my therapy nor the others I see in support groups damaged by this benign group. The Masons are like the Borg.

Never give up, and never under any circumstances, face the facts-R.Gordon

• SusanHere
    SusanHere

Hi, High,

You are posting EXCELLENT info on Masons. They are a very good group of men who are actually living -- or trying to live -- by a higher creed than most people do, even most people of most religions. That creed you did up is indicative of that. People love to trash talk them because it is "SECRET" and that simply MUST mean "perverted". Nothing is further from the truth. It is secret because it is sacred to them. Nothing perverted goes on there. As for the comment about "little girls" being involved...NO!!!

Enough said about THAT particular bit of trash.

Coming from a long line of Masons, I had to put in my little plug for them. :)

Susan

• GusDuhberean
    GusDuhberean

Whassup JT! Well, ive read quite a bit about the masons. Originally the masons were began by the druids in europe. It has many wiccan practices laced in it's rituals. And some of the most prominent masons were satanists like Manly P. Hall and of Course Albert Pike.
    But the black masons which started around in the late 1800's were formed and named the Prince Hall masonic lodges. Most masons today are not too serious about the rituals. It is looked mostly as a fraternity and a way for carrer advancement. If you get coaught in a bind and the judge is a mason he has to let you go no matter what. Just a few handshales or steps and it would square you away whatever the charge. That depends if he is a black mason. Masonrly was of course quite a racial thing with the Clandestine masons. AKA the KLAN.

They have two rites the blue lodge and the scottish rites. The scottish rites are apparently from it's age old druid origins. It is composed mostly of many religious symbols such as the islamic red fezza hat. And the crescent mon. Masonry is filled with many secret handshakes and steps. Each step brings you closer to illuminati status and the higher the better career wise. Unfortunately as a Christian, i know many baptist and methodist preachers that are masons. Evangelical Christianity as a whole denounces it as pagan but to an old aggie like you that is pretty much inconsequential. There is so much more i can tell you about it's symbols and some of its secrets. If you wanna know anything more give me a ring. Ive read two books by former masons and even know a few of their handshakes especially the secret names that only the master mason can whisper into the ear of a fellow mason. But, i think you know where i stand on the whole shebang. A fundie like me finds it unGodly of course.
    I dont reccomen to much of Jack Chick's books which are filled with conspiracy theories but he has some very good books by William schnoebelen that are good for historical background and details.

But you know about secret meetings. If you got a bunch of masons in one room though you can always get "the square deal." Masonic language is quotes...

BTW the square and compass with the G are reping the male mounting the female in honor of their Big G gnerative powers. It is celebrating fertility.

shalom
    Gus

• SusanHere
    SusanHere

DRUIDS??? ROFLMAO

NO!!! They trace back to the ancient builders and craftsmen of the Temples of the Holy Land, back in Old Testament days. Any crossover to druid leanings came much later, if at all, and even that wouldn't have been much, since the two groups had less than nothing in common and the Scottish people -- check their history -- never suffered fools easily, nor tolerated those who's ideas they didn't agree with. More likely they'd have been tormenting the druids for the fun of it, and running them out of the country.

Susan

• SusanHere
    SusanHere

Oh, and about the square and the compass being "fertility signs" and obscene, again, you are looney tunes. They represent the strictness of following the code of honor and truth without margin for error. Nice try, but no cigars. then again, after clinton, who'd want a cigar anyway?

• outnfree
    outnfree

JT --

Despite what larc and SusanHere say, I don't believe the Masons are benign. I don't know that I believe that ALL Masons are involved in ritual child sexual abuse, either, but don't doubt that it happened to poor Spike. (I'm sorry for your pain, Spike.)

I have read that wiccan and satanic ritual are part of the order's proceedings the higher up that you go. I know that there are secret handshakes and symbols wielded somehow as part of the various ceremonies. In the Mason Bible that I own, the secret parts in the
    "Opening the Lodge" "The Preparation Room" "Initiation" "Passing" and "Raising" rituals are signified by asterisks in the appropriate places.

I have also read that a Mason who dares to share any Masonic secrets is sentenced to death. Not sure if this is murder or a "spiritual death" like shunning. But the initiate isn't told until the end of the initiation that the penalty for leaving or leaking details is death. (Kind of like how a baptismal candidate NOT having grown up around "da troof" is never told how "disfellowshipping" works even though they go through the lengthy three part question process?!?)

Therefore, to my mind, if there is fear used to keep a member under control, the group cannot be benign, no matter what their CORE beliefs are. As JT said, there's just too much FREAKY STUFF!!!!

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Susan here is entitled to her right to free speech.

But she is miserably uninformed. I do not have the time nor inclination to debate anything with her, but simply wish to go on record that her opinions are baseless and offensive.

• Gusdaberean
    Gusdaberean

Susan i'd hate to be th one to break this to you but the whole Hiram abiff shtick is totally fabricated Masonic lore. He never existed and is totaly mythological for the whole masonic basis. Hiram Abiff was suppose to be someonen whom aided Solomon in the rebuilding of the temple for yahweh. This is the basis for masonic foundation but you should see that is to link themselves with a Christian background so those Baptist Reverends can justify their associations. The very ideal of SCOTTISH rites should tel you were it truly comes from. The very ideal that it has a UNIVERSALISTIV perspective also. Christian rganizations are not tolerant of other religious beliefs. I should now im probably the biggest fundie in here.

Masonry is totaly wiccan/druid in it's concepts. Masonic statues like the Washington Monument are totaly phallic. The squre and compass is fully explained by Manly P Hall a great worshipful master mason as symbolizing the generative powers of the male an female to spread masonry globally. Just like most masons or eastern star wives of masons you have not read the books in your own library. And just like the JW's you dont know what your Governing body teaches. The books in a masoniclodge are the most overlooked and yet they base all of their rituals upon these very books. "MORALS and DOGMA" by Manly P HALL for your reference. Do your homework.

Masonry: Beyond the Light
    Author: William and Sharon Schnoebelen
    ISBN: 0937958387
    Price: $10.95 US
    Pages: 288 - Paperback

Read excerpts from this book:
    Who Is Masonry's God?
    Order of the Eastern Star
    A former high-level Mason reveals secrets about this dangerous group

Many Christians believe Masonry is a fine, Christian organization. But as Bill Schnoebelen climbed to Masonry's 32nd degree he discovered horrifying facts about this organization that lower level Masons never learn. Now a born again Christian., Schnoebelen reveals all. Very detailed and historical overview of masonry and it's handshakes an secrets. So susanhere go to a mason and say MAHABONE or JAHBULON Two very secret words in masonry. They will probably wonder where you learned them.

http://www.saintsalive.com/freemasonry.html

Masonry: Beyond the Light
    Author: William and Sharon Schnoebelen
    ISBN: 0937958387
    Price: $10.95 US
    Pages: 288 - Paperback

Read excerpts from this book:
    Who Is Masonry's God?
    Order of the Eastern Star
    A former high-level Mason reveals secrets about this dangerous group

Many Christians believe Masonry is a fine, Christian organization. But as Bill Schnoebelen climbed to Masonry's 32nd degree he discovered horrifying facts about this organization that lower level Masons never learn. Now a born again Christian., Schnoebelen reveals all.

Learn shocking facts like:

To be a Mason, you must first take an oath that is in reality a denial of Jesus Christ.
    The father of modern Masonry said, "Lucifer is God!"
    This fascinating and informative story will give you an unusual insight into the world of Masonry from one who was on the inside, and will prepare you to show others why it is impossible for anyone to be a good Christian and a good Mason at the same time.

shalom
    Gus da berean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit