The world the JW's detest...

by TD 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Just imagine the person at the door being handed a pamphlet with illustrations of wooden shacks, a big open fire to roast the veggies on the front lawn and people around, some naked, some with wathever clothes they could come up with without machinery, corpses here and there with a few smilling survivor stugging them away, while singing kingdom songs.lol "Hello miss, would you like to live in a place like that for eternity?" *door slams*

• spamos
    spamos

Hi to everyone, my hubby and i are new here, ( you probably thought that anyway) i was told, correct me if im wrong, as no doubt somebody will!!! i was told that jehovah never goes back, so that would make better sense? eh

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Denial is the order of the day-Jehovah's Witnesses are the haughty hacks with no facts.In my last kingdum hell the most popular bethelite bro drove a cool two door saab coupe he also had paid subscriptions to rolling stone and spin magazines.He flaunted his american express credit card and jeered me as a loser for my master/visa card.The congregation was known to the district as the 'yuppie' congregation.

Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom Hall,thank the technolology that makes depends and overnight adult diapers that your gonna need in your old age you fools.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

crooked cult / crooked teeth

Danny sez:

I was denied dental braces in childhood by apocalyptic JW cult, cause Dad sez: "A pretty smile don't give everlasting life. Jehovah gonna give me new choppers in the Watchtower paradise."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit