AIN'T LIFE GREAT!

by Sarah 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Sarah
    Sarah

Just thought I would share with you that I just went to the local "beer gardens" and had a GREAT time! And I don't feel a bit guilty. Talked to some friends I went to school with, that I hadn't seen in almost 7 years!!! It feels so great to be free, to do what I want to do-- and enjoy it. I danced and drank a lot of beer!:) Ain't life great? I guess I will make it through this after all. You all are terrific, I know I don't say much on this board, but I read your posts all the time. You have helped me in more ways than you know! Thanks again,
    Sarah

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

Nothing compares to a free mind. Congrats Sarah.

• Simon
    Simon

Beer gardens are what weekends were invented for...

Glad you had a good time Sarah!

• think41self
    think41self

Hi Sarah

YES, life is great...especially when you have the freedom to truly enjoy it.

I think this board has been a source of encouragement to more people than even SIMON knows about. And if I could, I would give Simon a big wet one for all his efforts.

Sarah, thanks for sharing your positive thoughts. I find that positive people tend to attract other positive people...and life just keeps getting better.

think41self

"When agnostics die, do they go to the great perhaps"?

• Englishman
    Englishman

30 years on, its still as much fun as ever.

englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• logical
    logical

beer doesnt make my life great it just makes me dizzy and sick.

• outnfree
    outnfree

It IS great, isn't it Sarah?

Just yesterday I blithely told the people in chat that I was going out to a 50th birthday party and afterwards I realized how easily I said that and how nobody really cared or commented on what would have been a big NO-NO some few 5 months ago in my life!

Wait till you go to your ten year class reunion! That'll be a blast, too!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Best,
    outnfree

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I've been guilt free for about 11 months now.

"Ain't life great"?

I ditto that feeling, I second that emotion.

And if you're new to this Sarah, here is the cool thing- -It Just Gets Better!

• Prisca
    Prisca

What I love about being out of the Borg is the lack of guilt. You have the freedom to do so many things that are considered normal in general society, but "wrong" in the Borg's eyes. I mean, what's so harmful about getting together with a few friends to celebrate one's birthday?

I'm glad that you are enjoying life away from the man-made rules of the Borg. I know that I am!

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

What is a beer garden??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit