Did God ever grant what you asked for in prayer?

by JH 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shining One
    Shining One

Miss Peaches,
    Isn't it possible that God was letting you know He IS out there and receptive to hearing you? I encourage you to pray and see what happens to confirm His presence in your life. If you have seen Point Blank's post please consider what it says carefully.
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

Pete,
    Isn't it a tragedy that you now discount that experience? I pray that you start thinking about it instead of accepting the rot we see passed off as facts/truth here.
    Rex

• defd
    defd

Yes

• JH
    JH

No

• defd
    defd

I dont know what to say to that one JH but could it be possible that He did but YOU did not regonize it?

• JH
    JH

Its possible defd

but i want more than one who doesn believe in god

• defd
    defd

Dont we all JH..........Dont we all

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Absolutely he has granted what I have asked for in prayer at times when I was an active witness and also when I wasn't an active witness and I am convinced that he had a part of working things out in my life the way things have fell into place; which has actually shocked me since I dont like a godly holy life but try to do the best I can by loving my neighbor and being a good person.

• trevor
    trevor

People ask God all sorts of things and he never replies. They then interpret events in their lives as answers from God, and continue to believe that they have been heard and answered.

Prayer helps people to focus on the things they need to and find answers for themselves................................

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I get upset when during the hurricane katraina they would make annoucements off the platform telling everyone to "pray for our brothers" like those are the only people we should be concerned about! No, i prefer to pray for everyone down there. Cause there all suffereing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit