I had my baby!

by tnangel73 36 Replies latest jw friends

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I had my baby Thursday, September 8th. A beautiful healthy boy. He weighed 7 lbs and 3 oz.and was 20 inches long. Thank goodness they were wrong about his weight on the ultrasound I had the week before (the doc had said he weighed about 8 pounds then). He was eleven days early. I just hadn't been able to get on-line to tell anyone. I've been kind of busy.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Congratulations sweetie!!! That's great news. I wondered where you had gotten to! I hope you have lots of help around.

Dams

• Perry
    Perry

CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you and baby are doing well. Wifey and I had our first 4 months ago.

• Purza
    Purza

Congratulations. Glad he was healthy and everything went okay.

Purza

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Congratulations!!

GGG

• delilah
    delilah

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! A baby, keeping you busy???? You mean he doesn't sleep through the night yet?? He can't feed himself yet? LOL......enjoy the little fella, and GET YOUR REST......when you can. Babies are the sweetest things.....truly a blessing.

Delilah

• Will Power
    Will Power

Congratulations! Enjoy every minute!
    :-)

cheers
    wp

• carla
    carla

Congrats!! enjoy!carla

• jgnat
    jgnat

Congratulations! The sleepless nights will end soon enough and you will have a smiling, walking, goo-ing little personality to take care of. So much fun! Almost fun enough for me to want to start over...

• findingmyway
    findingmyway

Congratulations! Now, sit back and enjoy the ride!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit