Fashion Crimes

by PaulJ 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Carol
    Carol

Pregnant women that have any part of their swollen anatomy exposed (I won't even go into the picture of Brittney, but then for the most part that child commits a fashion crime every time she walks out the door) and maternity clothes that are so figure hugging that every bulge is exposed or hanging out of some part of the garment.

And I don't care for exposed undergarments, i.e. bras that are exposed, tube or strapless tops with bra straps exposed and the worst.....thongs sticking out above low riding jeans on women and undershorts sticking out of lowrider pants on men, you know the pants that young men must grab in the crotch area while walking so they don't fall down.

• Carol
    Carol

Sorry, I've gotta say it......What in the hell is that tattoo going to look like after she has the baby? And maybe someone should call DYFS and report her for giving nicotine to her unborn shild!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::And maybe someone should call DYFS and report her for giving nicotine to her unborn shild!

Yeah I saw this picture yesterday and I was shocked to see her smoking with a "baby in the oven". Sadly enough I know of alot of girls from high school that smoked to try not to gain alot of weight during pregnancy. Children with a mother who smoked during pregnancy usually have to deal with a lifetime of pulminary problems among other things. That outraged me the most.

It was after that initial shock that I noticed the horrific outfit, to top it all off!

• Soledad
    Soledad

Yes I agree: the low rise jeans on someone who doesn't have the figure for it (or who hates waxing) HAS TO GO!

I'm sick of seeing thongs and stupid backside tatoos! And if you have stretch marks, PLEASE SPARE US!!

The mullet is also awful!! when will it DIE?? I can't believe that there are people out there who think this is THE LOOK!

Guys: Unless you are a ballplayer or are in little league, DITCH THE FRIGGIN BASEBALL CAPS!

What is up with the overly ornate 3 inch fingernails? I especially hate cashiers who have such long nails! They can't punch in keys properly and on more than one occassion I have had to wait up on line while she asks for a "void!"

Guys again: if you're bald, GRIN AND BEAR IT. Dont kid yourselves (and us) with that ridiculous comb-over! And don't you dare reach for a BASEBALL CAP!

***wretched fashionista class***

I WILL stop you in the street if you look stupid!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    The mullet is also awful!! when will it DIE??

Awww, but they are so much fun to make fun of. I liked to do mullet alerts with my friends.

Ugly, muddy or icky green looking tattoos. We went to the beach this summer and saw enough of them to last a lifetime. I decided I will call them skin pollution.You know the kind without much detail, poorly done that fade all into each other.

I've seen a lot of painful looking, gnarly looking piercings. Some people have so many piercings that they look like they are full of shrapnel. I'm not saying all piercings are ugly.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh yeah and disco fashions. I liked the funk/superfly fashions, but when disco hit, well, how tacky. Especially that horrid shimmery eye shadow.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Along with most of the fashion crimes that've been mentioned already in this thread, I hafta admit that every time I see some "stylin'" young guy wearing oversized cropped jeans that are ENTIRELY TOO LARGE for him, which makes the crotch hang about down to his knees and the waist barely hangs on to his hips below butt-crack height, I wannt "Melvin" him.....publicly!

Do they realize how monumentally STUPID they look??? I've even seen some young adults wearing this style!!!

Frannie

• chrissy
    chrissy

tsk tsk. preggers brittney shouldnt be smoking.

crimes against fashion. ah, yes, thanks for askin...

im real tired of seeing gypsy skirts, boho, and sequins sewn all over stuff as if that makes it somehow instantly better. and the cowbow boots trend, and those uggs, ...ew. basically anything trendy is a crime of real fashion for me. if half of the world pop is also wearing the same thing its time to revolt.

also, it should be a crime to wear clothes that do not make sense or inappropriate for the occasion.

• Leolaia
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Soledad and FrannieBanannie:

I agree with you both.

Those idiot baseball caps have to go. There was a time not so long ago that a person who wore one of these was considered to be a loser or a nincompoop. This is a very inappropriate head gear unless you are actually at a ball game or at the beach and you don't want to get a sunburn on your head.

Also, those oversize pants that are falling off your ass. Really, they always looked to me like somebody shit in their pants and was carrying the load around with them! Besides, if you have a good body and a nice behind who would ever know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit