Save on Gas in U.S.A.

by Frannie Banannie 14 Replies latest social current

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Just enter your zip code in the tool bar and click on "go". It'll show you where the lowest gas prices are in your area.

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

• Golf
    Golf

FB, that's cool and truthful. I was in the VT area this past week and I happen to gas up at the location which sells the cheapest gas. The price in Burlington VT was $3.29 and it was $3.20 at the designated location on the net.

Thanks for the info.

Golf

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Wcm, Golf. I posted this a day or so ago and mistook it for only sites in Texas. I've discovered it covers the whole U. S. A. and feel that everyone here, at least in the United States, could benefit from it, if they wish.

Frannie

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I filled up today because the price of gas has gone down! I only paid $1.07 per litre!!! Down from around $1.30!!!

It still cost me $78 to fill up.

W

• ballistic
    ballistic

It's over 1 pound a litre in the UK in some places. Some garages don't even have three decimal places on the counters yet, but I bet they sure will pretty quick.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(FAINTS!!!)

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Thanks Frannie!

It's up to 3.55 at the closest gas station to me....but I found it for 2.60 on that site...not far from here.. I have to drive a lot for my job...so this will save some serious $.

Coffee

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Thanks Frannie!

; ; It's up to 3.55 at the closest gas station to me....but ;I found it for ;2.60 ;on ;that site...not far from here.. I have to drive a lot for my job...so this ;will ;save some serious $.

(sighs) I just love a happy ending!

Frannie

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Frannie, Frannie, Frannie, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... You're my new hero, or is it heroine? Anyway, this will save me gas since I live way far away from the stations!!!

I think its love!

W.Once

• Poztate
    Poztate

Oh ...It's not that bad.You have to realise that is Canadian $$$$ not real money...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit