Watch Tower sues Quotes for $100,000 plus plus plus...

by Quotes 354 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Jehova Witnesses sue Canadian website owner
    Spero News, TX - 21 minutes ago
    ... readily available to the general public," and a signed confidentiality agreement is required to be signed "that restricts their use to Jehovah's Witnesses.". ...
  • DannyHaszard
  • LDH
    LDH

13. Each edition of The Watchtower and Awake! is a compilation of original literary works and artistic works. Each compilation was created by Jehovah’s Witnesses pursuant to a contract of service, in the course of a religious vocation or divine calling, with Watch Tower of Pennsylvania. Pursuant to section 13(3) of the Copyright Act, Watch Tower of Pennsylvania is the first owner of all copyright in the Religious Works as “compilations”, within the meaning of s. 2 of the Copyright Act.

You have got to be $(#*@&@ kidding me. I read most of this post but after page ten just had to comment.

Does anyone remember when the WT PLAGARIZED the liquor ad and got hit with a cease and desist? Holy crap, they've also plagarized other REAL original literary works.

http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/86.htm

http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/87.htm

Your attorney will need these. This totally invalidates their argument.

Lisa

Bring it on Class

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

During the 1980's the WT's Awake (TM) magazine constantly quoted from adolescent Seventeen (TM) magazine usually citations for their "young people ask" feature series.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Still holding top news rank after 7 days we even beat pop star "Prince" http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=jehovah+witness&btnG=Search+News

Jehovah's Witness Featured Guest on Spiritual Talk Back Radio
    The Open Press (press release) - Oct 10, 2005
    Jehovah’s Witnesses, who publicly trumpet their past legal battles to protect freedom of the press, expression, and religion,file suit for monetary damages ...

Teentoday.co.uk
  • NBSMonkeyMan
    NBSMonkeyMan

Bloody hell that took an age to read, but seeing as i have i just want to say good luck if this goes the whole hog.

Any help i can give let me know.

Someone mentioned mirror sites, whats the deal? I'm not overly tech minded but if told how to do stuff would like to try & help.

Sounded really good on the broadcast.

As some people from my distant past used to tell me "You have to fight the good fight"

• Gill
    Gill

Welcome NBS MonkeyMan!

Quotes - We're all waiting for you to say the word if you want help. Money's on the table.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

wow. how would...who whould file suit against the wt for oconstantly changing Bible chronology?

• M.J.
    M.J.

Quotes site is shut down....What's happening?

• Muffinman
    Muffinman

It could just be temporary maintenance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit