Do you love your pet?

by AK - Jeff 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• horrible life
    horrible life

Sonnyboy, all I see is a red x hl

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

hl, maybe it's taking a while to get to the server?

I see it on my screen.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

We have two cats, both brother and sister.

Millie is a tabby, quite slender but a big cat nonetheless and Tiggs well...hes just a big bruiser of a cat but whilst being top cat in the neighbourhood hes actually quite a softy, we do sometimes think Tiggs is quite confused with his sexuality as he likes all things pink and fluffy. Its been ever since we castrated him so we blame the surgery...perhaps he should have had some counselling beforehand...(well they do with Men who wish to have their bits lopped off...why not with tom cats!?) j/k

Tiggs I am ashamed to say is my cat and follows me everywhere while Millie is definately Elaines cat.

Both of them are dearly loved and are part of our family.

DB74

• under74
    under74

well, i have to say I've taken it for granted.

We got a cat Izabelle when I was 15...actually took it in after it kept trying to sleep on our porch as a kitten. My mom's been taking care of her since all us kids moved out. Izabelle is 15 years old now. In the past visits home the cat has really bugged me. You can't eat chicken in the house because she goes crazy and won't stay off the kitchen counters. She was in the habit of sleeping all day and then running around and trying to wake you up so she could play...or at least have some attention. If she was up, you had to be up.

The past month she lost a lot of weight. This last week she started getting sick and didn't want to leave my mom's downstairs bathroom. The vet says it's probably the start of kidney failure and is supposed to call my mom tomorrow with the blood test results they took Saturday. I feel really bad for her and can't do anything other than bring KFC chicken over to my mom's and cut it up for her. She's had a long run but it's sad to see her in the state she is in.

• under74
    under74

So, yes I do love her even though I've had a hard time with her...and most animals.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I love my new kitten, Boots, who is my avatar. He's a 3 month old British Short Hair. Simply a joy to my life.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

I had a cute widdle bunny, he died of kidney failure,

he was my sidekick for 9 years - loved the little guy,

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    My skunk is less than a year old. My other skunk died last year, he got hit by my neighbor's car and I still miss him. I recued him out of a life trap and he started following me like a puppy, he was such a sweetheart. The skunk I have now I had to tame first. He is not as puppy-ish as my first skunk, but he gets along with my cat very well. They are the best friends. Both skunk and cat wait for me on the porch when I come home from work at night.

Fairchild - I love skunks, but did not know you could actually keep them as pets anymore. I have heard that now you cannot get them de-scented. Is that true? Are they hard to care for. Give us details. Details I tell you!

Jeff

• delilah
    delilah

Hi Jeff.....we have a Boxer, female....she is 7 years old....Yes, I love her....but she is CRAZY.....I just had to shove an anti-histamine down her gullet, she went outside and was stung by bees. Her muzzle and eyes are swollen, she almost looks like a mastiff. Silly ol' girl.....we will miss her terribly when she goes. She and my youngest son are two peas in a pod. HE will be devastated when she is gone.

Delilah

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Yes I love my doggies.

sweeeeeet

Hibie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit