Jehovah's witnesses

by Will Power 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Will Power

\\\...his wife was a psychologist" /// should've got her business card or number? There aren't enough of these around. I could use the name of one right now.

I wanted to ask, but never got a chance to away from the group. I'm looked on already as being tepid but not as a full blown apostate, so I didn't risk it, (for my family). But that other group were all calling each other by last names and I think I may have picked up on a name and a street as well.

All ifs, but after a canada411 search, I think may have found her. I'll PM the info to you. I intend to verify if she has experience with dubs or not, tomorrow. Who knows, if she's cheap she may have a hey day with me.

• sf
    sf

mar·tyr (märtr) KEY

NOUN:

1. One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.
    2. One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.
      1. One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis.
      2. One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.
      TRANSITIVE VERB:
      mar·tyred , mar·tyr·ing , mar·tyrs
      1. To make a martyr of, especially to put to death for devotion to religious beliefs.
      2. To inflict great pain on; torment.

ETYMOLOGY:
      Middle English, from Old English, from Late Latin, from Late Greek martur , from Greek martus , martur- , witness
    3. NeonMadman
      NeonMadman
      If one of the master's of double meaning words ever poses the question,
      "Are you a Jehovah's witness?
      Remember you can't see or hear capital letters or TM symbols during a verbal question

A sincere answer could be yes.

"Do you consider yourself to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses?"

"Yes. But I don't believe that the Watchtower Society and its followers are truly Jehovah's Witnesses."

4. Will Power
      Will Power

Neon

or another way.....

I don't believe the group of men that oversee the articles published by the printing company called the watchtower bible & tract society are true witnesses of the one true God that some choose to call jehovah.

kind of long but kind of catchy

wp

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit