Hot News-New GB members

by truthsetsonefree 104 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    truthsetsonefree

Since 15-Jul-05 21:17 Jul 16, 2005
    Posts 13

---------------------------------

I find it interesting that this poster drops this "bombshell" and doesn't respond.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I find it interesting that this poster drops this "bombshell" and doesn't respond.

as do i. However, its been confirmed, several times.

• Sheri
    Sheri

Hey Truthsetsonefree, tell the GB that if they need to increase or replace there is a wonderful annointed one in my area that is around 70 yrs old (a replacement annointed) has good brain function, sense of humor, can walk and talk at the same time. I think there also might be a few others (8,000+) out there in the earth that could be asked if they would like to be in Brooklyn, since the annointed are such a "close knit" group.

Peace

Sheri

• Stealth
    Stealth
    tell the GB that if they need to increase or replace there is a wonderful annointed one in my area that is around 70 yrs old (a replacement annointed) has good brain function, sense of humor, can walk and talk at the same time

Unfortunatly these are not minimum requirments to become a member, sorry, they are over qualified.

• r51785
    r51785

Regarding the two new boys on the Governing Body: Does anyone know how long they have "professed to be of the annointed." Have they always been "annointed" or did they just recently cash in some of their frequent flyer miles to get an upgrade?

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

does anyone else notice how nazi like the appointments are....and how many german names [in the old guard] hmmmmm

and how being a good little nazi, er um, society man, got you an appointment to the SS.... Society Servants (^_^)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Actually the "Proclaimers" book laid the first bricks on this particular Yellow brick road very cleverly.

I no longer have the book but do recall it says that in a certain year, during Knorr's regime, members of the GB resigned because "AT THAT TIME" it was believed that "only annointed" could serve.

"At that time" is a subtle hint laying the foundation that "AT THIS TIME" it is no longer a necessary requirement.

If anyone challenges the appointment of non-annointed, he will be directed to that page in the proclaimers book and told (as with vaccination, 1874, 1975) 'that was what they believed then' "AND IF YOU DON'T SWITCH ON AND OFF YOUR BELIEF IN WHAT WE SAY/SAID THEN/NOW YOU ARE BIRD FOOD."

HB (of the waiting to be bird seed class)

• Bryan
    Bryan

truthsetsonefree may not have been able to post all day while working in Bethel.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Rang my JW friend tonight to confirm I;ve posted a job reference for him. Couldn't resist telling him this news, & said remember - you heard it from me first, announced this morning at breakfast...I have friends inside Bethel.

He said but all Bethelites are united and faithful. How could they talk to opposers? He asked when he would find out through his congregation, I said I dunno, but if you wanna know anything, just give me a call. He was so confused he let his guard down and discussed religion with me for an hour.

I hope I scored a few home runs tonight.....I truly love this guy, we had been closer than brothers for 35 years until this year, when the bogeyman took him away.

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

jaffacake,

Feels good don't it!! My father is still PO of our congregation, and City Overseer as well. He has been heading up various convention departments for decades. He is so into his "secret decoder ring" elder stuff. The authority, the secrecy (confidentiality), etc. So I love dropping bombs like this one in his lap.

I told him recently that I know more about what goes on in the org, and at headquarters, now that I am an apostate than when I was a loyal dub. I just dropped this bit of news in his lap earlier today. I wonder how he's feelin'?

Brandon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit