Invisible Pink Unicorn's Nemesis????

by Fe2O3Girl 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

LT, I can't believe you read my mind...that's the song that popped into my head as I was making that post!!! (by Blue Oyster Cult right? who I have heard play at a bar, but not the Blue Oyster Bar)

...ahhhh...The pink unicorn is powerful

~Merry

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

You guys are just riding the icecream van of insanity into the trough of despond.

Avert yourselves from this tragic path of destruction and reach out for the true teachings of the thermonuclear translucent tabby cat.

Cast aside your 99 cones of nonsense, throw away the mumbo jumbo of the Magneto, the falacious Fab, the subversive Cider Cup and the satanic teachings of the Screwball. Come to tabby and be healed, rub the tummy of true knowledge, feed the feline with prime chunks and choicest offerings.

Then fetch me a catnip toy and leave me alone.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Are these genuine movements are are you making them up?

Ive taken stupid pills this morning and i cant tell

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

The thermonuclear translucent tabby cat, made up?

How dare you sir? HOW DARE YOU!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Then i saw her face, now Im a blasphemer!!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

All hail the "stupid pills". Long live the "stupid pills"!!!

Oh, they are so BIIIG!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    All hail the "stupid pills". Long live the "stupid pills"!!!

LMAO!!!

• prophecor
    prophecor
    ......... fetch me a catnip toy and leave me alone.

I got your catnip right here, though it's usually reserved for those who've been spayed

Have you been spayed KK????

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Paul~

You'll have to ask tetrapod about the invisible pink unicorn and why She hates to be shaved by Occam's razor and why many memes continue worshipping Her to this day.

~Merry

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    You'll have to ask tetrapod about the invisible pink unicorn and why She hates to be shaved by Occam's razor and why many memes continue worshipping Her to this day.

OMG.... im getting scared now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit