Triathlon results with pictures.

by Princess 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    Tell these good folks how COLD the water was...
    I'll tell them. The swim started at 7:30 in the morning for the first group. Lake Washington is not a warm lake. Yes, it was cold. Those are wet suits the gals are wearing.

No no no. You won't believe me I'm sure but the water was perfectly comfortable. They announced the temp as 71 degrees. The air temperature was probably in the low 60's when I got in the water at 8:10. I wasn't the least bit cold and I wasn't wearing a wetsuit. I didn't dry off (of course I had about a 1/4 mile run to my bike) I just threw a bike jersey on over my wet shorts and sports bra and took off. Never was cold.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    I just threw a bike jersey on over my wet shorts and sports bra and took off.

You're trying to make poor Gumby bite his lip, again, aren't you

• Princess
    Princess

I felt it was safe, he hasn't been around in awhile.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

WOW!!!

Wanna play cricket?

• Mulan
    Mulan

Well, well, well, a comfortable dip in Lake Washington eh? That's good.

• JH
    JH

Way to go Princess

How many pounds did you lose after that triathlon?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

That is downright inspiring!

GOO WORK AND GOOD FOR YOU FOR ALL IT TAKES TO PULL THIS OFF! (you did use steroids right?)

• Princess
    Princess
    How many pounds did you lose after that triathlon?

I never think to wear myself before and after. I doubt I lost a pound. My body likes where it's at and refuses to drop weight, just does the fat/muscle shuffle. S'ok. I'm fine with my body.

LOL @ steroids. Steve and I watched a documentary last week on TLC called "Supersize She". It was about a female bodybuilder going after the Ms Olympia title. She had a total man voice and a huge face along with her freakish muscles and acne. Steroids aren't pretty. It was kind of like watching a car wreck. We couldn't not watch but it was sooo disturbing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit