Rev. 22:12,13 "I am coming quickly"

by sunshine2 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    :"I am coming quickly"

Can an administrator please move this thread to the adult section?

GBL

Hm...it would seem that I have been quoting the Bible much more often than I first thought..

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

cool thread sunshine!

i like the bible for the dirty parts: http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/sex/long.htm

runningman,

By my count, 2000 years isn't quickly.
    it's but two days to joe hoba dog and jebus heist.
  • RunningMan
    RunningMan

My fruit fly thinks that 2000 years is quite a stretch, but my mountain range hasn't weighed in yet. The way I see it, if your audience dies of old age, it's not "quick".

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

By the way, I thought this thread was about to go "adult". I'm beginning to get disappointed.

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

Hey RunningMan, you are too "quick".

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

RunningMan...Don't be disappointed. Knock yourself out with a thread on a similar theme:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/71084/1.ashx

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    The way I see it, if your audience dies of old age, it's not "quick".

well, that's just the way you see it, not joe hoba of armies.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, I would add my two cents to that other thread, but I have a phobia about resurrecting old threads.

Suffice it to say that it seems that Jesus visits prostitutes. According to the prophet George Carlin, "Jesus is coming, and he needs money".

• tetrapod.sapien
  • Shining One
    Shining One

LOL, you guys are still tying to critique scripture without even bothering to look at the word studies and interpretation involved? You should be on staff at Bethel!!! Did you ever stop to think that Biblical text is translated from an archaic language? Maybe one of you mini-Furoli's will do some research here so you don't looks so foolish! At least get a good study Bible and see what the commentators say about it! Sheesh, they do all the work for you and unlike the WBTS, they use real scholars. You can cross-check the references from several sources.
    Rex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit