Scholar, I would like to know more about you.

by jwfacts 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

scholar,

It looks like the teacher has been working a little too hard.

I am afraid punishment is in order.

Don't worry, it won't hurt....much.

Since you love numbers, Ms. Whip will allow you to count your spankings.

But, if you lose count mr. scholar...

Ms. Whip will have to teach you a lesson.

• scholar
    scholar

Ms Whip

Bring it on. YES Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scholar JW

• toreador
    toreador

Scholar, were you partaking of the bottle when you wrote post 719? It sounded a little funky to me.

Toreador

• donkey
    donkey

Scholar

Life is full of wonder and mystery so the matter as to the Whys and Hows of posting on this board must remain such an enigma. I am sorry but I cannot help you with your question only to say that scholar is an active and proud to be a Witness and has as his goal to defend the True Religion with all his intellectual power.
    I am somehow reminded of how one angel slew the 185,000 Assyrians in 1 night...well I got news fer yew. This is Kentercky and we eat Angels with out grits and hash browns here.

Scholar hates apostates because they are intellectually bankrupt, having found only darkness and ignorance with no God, religion, brotherhood or mission.
    So you hate me. LOL - nice to know i have so much power over you that I am able to incite you to hate....thats control for you huh? Now please fetch my paper BEFORE you bury your bone in the back yard this ime, please. LittleToe

Fortunately grammar and proof-reading 101 weren't involved in his degree (nor any reasonable amount of scholarship), otherwise he'd have us really confused.
    Yep that PHD in Window Washing just never needed to cover simple stuff like reedin and right-in!! edited to apologize for the spelling errors but its all Scholar can comprehend without needing his emphatic diaglot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit