So, what are you up to this weekend?

by PaulJ 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Scratch my boring Friday night plans. Dropping the kids with a sitter and heading out to a bar to listen to a friend's band play.

I had a close call with a boring Friday there for awhile.

• delilah
    delilah

Not much...............just going to relax, vegetate a bit.....imbibe in a little alkyhawl..... visit with some friends. Maybe this weekend, will go S L O W L Y.........

Delilah

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

kitty: "stay up late drinking...go to sleep...sleep in till noon"

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Got a new pair of speedos, sunglasses and gonna get some alcohol, my mp3 player and lay out by the pool all weekend and not go anywhere! Plans so far!

• littlerockguy
  • JH
    JH

I'm not doing much right now, will eat a bite soon, and go to bed in 1 hour, unless something pops up.

• miss_ellie
    miss_ellie

uni work right now...off to work at hal4 4 til 11pm really not in the mood!!! then bed and out for drinks 2moro eve with friends!!

ellie x

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I'm going to a truck show...don't know if it'll be fun...but I figured what the hell.

WLG

• ballistic
    ballistic

I get a real thrill out of jumping on the motorbike and taking off, but alas, it's raining outside. I live on a dual carridgeway (inter-state) so it's real quick to jump on a pull that throttle back.

• Es
    Es

cleaning, visiting my nan and the food shopping hooray a jam packed weekend of fun NOT es

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Hey, PaulJ.

I'm up to the same thing as every weekend: Getting up whenever, going wherever, having a few drinks whenever, and thinking about doing some yard work when and wherever the drinks wear off.

You know, normal-type stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit