Is Satan running the WTS. What say you?

by Lady Lee 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

So what evidence is there that Satan is running the WTB&TS instead of God?

What are their proofs that God is running the show and what evidence is there that God is NOT running the show.

Could be interesting to see what we can all come up with.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

some evidence though not conclusive that the art department puts satanic images in the illustrations in the magazines and publications

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

No I think it's just people with mental disorders - some quite serious.

• gringojj
    gringojj

This is a great question. According to the WTS, every other religion is run by satan. But why? And they always say how powerful satan is, so if he were so powerful and wanted to fool people, wouldnt he do best to start a religion and fool people into believing it was the truth? How would one know if he was behind it?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If God was running the show it would be full of love

If Satan were running the show it would be full of unloving things like disfellowshipping and protecting child molesters

So - I think it is obvious

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I don't believe that Satan exists, so I say no.

But my beliefs have been known to change from time to time.

• JH
    JH

No, a few old men in Brooklyn are running it.

• siegswife
    siegswife

The best evidence to me is the same reason that I left them.

They claim to be locust from the pit in Revelation 9 whose king is the angel of the pit Abaddon. If locusts that hurt people are good and "The Destroyer" isn't supposed to be Satan then I just don't get the moral of the story...and don't think I want to...

Lea

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

For an organization that now wants to have "Christian" attached to its name, the WTS does extremely little to promote and endorse the actual teachings of the Christ.

They give the illusion of having Jesus as their leader, but turn their backs on him in every possible way in their beliefs and activities. They seldom mention him except at the end of their prayers and never stress the import of "pleasing Jesus" as opposed to always "pleasing Jehovah" in anything they say or do.

One of the most insideous ways to exalt Jesus without doing so, would be exactly what the WTS is doing........all to make it "sound good" but yet removing themselves completely from what Jesus said to do and what he taught.

These so-called "angels of light" and "ministers of righteousness" that have been misleading people from the onset of this psuedo-religion, are the false apostles and deceitful workers that are spoken of in 2Corinthians 11:13-15, who are most definetely under the direction of Satan. Their end will positively be according to their works.

Annie

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Is Satan running the WTS. What say you?

Let's see now....

150 years of failed prophecies about Christ's return and Armageddon

Changing medical doctrines

Calling the UN a scarlet colored wild beast while laying on their backs with their legs wrapped around its back just to get a library card. Can anyone say whore?

Mexico/Malawi identity card scandal

Going to a donation arrangement when Jimmy Swaggert's appeals for tax exempt status in CA failed

Kangaroo courts to determine the eternal future of people where no witnesses are allowed

Total information control

Beautiful artwork depicting smiling JW's while death and destruction is raining down around them on all non-JW's

New Light doctrine to replace Old Light doctrine that God dispensed just to see if the JW's would be obedient

Disfellowshipping anyone who questions their doctrine and/or authority

Ummmmm.... No

Because they are the faithful discreet slave appointed by Jesus to watch over all his belongings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit