My thoughts on men who Body Build

by kls 127 Replies latest jw experiences

Indeed it's back. Richie, do you have a habit of autographing your boobies?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

almost every picture I photoshop gets signed.

Its benefitted me before.

In graphics class, a girl took one of my files, changed a few things, and turned it in. I proved it was mine by pointing out my signature in the piece. She got in trouble.

I'll sign your boobies too, if you make it worth my while.

• JH
    JH

OH, I tried to make the tan match.....

Hey, can someone help Abaddon?

• kls
    kls
    I'll sign your boobies too, if you make it worth my while.

Whoa 144001, i think you have an offer

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

what kind of crap is that??

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Ritchie, I think KLS is saying that if 144001 is an undercover cop you might be in trouble. LOL.

Big Dog,

Congratulations on your success in that competition, but really, competing against a presiding overseer and Abaddon is hardly the sort of competition you'll face at the Mr. Olympia contest.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think when (the size of) your muscles cause you to walk funny, you should realize you've entered a special dimension of human freakishness. If you honestly digest that fact, and are ok with it, well, to each their own.

I just wonder if extreme bodybuilders really see themselves realistically, or if the same type of visual disconnect that happens with anorexia happens to them?

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Many body builders have a body fat deficiency, which is not healthy. Our organs are protected by a layer of "good fat", and if we burn that off we're in trouble.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit