What's the most DANGEROUS thing you ever did?

by JH 79 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Anybody ever bungee jump or do anything quite dangerous?

• JH
    JH

A few days ago, I drove for 20 hours straight. It doesn't look like something dangerous, but when you're sleepy right from the start, and feel your dozing off when your not even half way home, I think that's dangerous and stupid. On the highway, I saw many truck stops, and I felt like pulling in and take a nap, but there were no cars, just trucks there. Every exit I saw I wanted to get off and pull over and sleep, but I said to myself, I,ll stop at the next exit, and I done that over and over, until I was getting closer and closer to home. Luckily the sun was rising and I stead awake, and with all the traffic around me, it was hard not to stay awake.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Drove my car under the influence of alcohol. Dangerous and stupid indeed. It was many years ago.

• kls
    kls

Rat , you mean on purpose or an accident waiting to happen ,like ya ,i should be dead.

Is that your meaning?

• upside/down
    upside/down

Joined a cult.

That and went SCUBA diving and then flew in an airplane in less thatn24 hours...risking the bends.

Both stupid & dangerous...

u/d(of the survival of the dumbest class)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've been skydiving a few times.

• JH
    JH

Something you did on purpose.

• hubert
    hubert

When I was a teenager, I used to throw this good size hunting knife into a tree, and once it sprung back at me, and stuck into a tree one foot away from me, and even with my forehead. I never even had time to react. (Last time a threw a knife).

Kinda got the message.

Hubert

• Chloe
    Chloe

Went waterskiing on the Colorado River behind a jet ski.

• kls
    kls

Geeze , i can't think of anything that i do real risky , i snowmobile ,have a blast on Wave Runners and drive fast cars and speed .

Sorry i'm not a daredevil i guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit