Ever had someone threaten to kill you, and mean it? Just happened to me.

by wanderlustguy 59 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

Richie...what just happened to your thread?

I was replying and BAMMM the deeemunz axed it.

u/d

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Yeah, WTF, who killed it? Did I say something wrong?????

Please, if you killed it (mods), tell me WHY!!!!!!

• upside/down
    upside/down

I think you said "black"...

It might have started to look like a show down between a lilly ass redneck white dude and a "black" man...

IMO

u/d

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

ok, so let whoever edit that part out, and your comment.

I mean really, can a brudda get a PM?

• upside/down
    upside/down

Yo yo...Richie dawg rich...

We just got our Elk "tags" in the mail...

Me and my peeps...are gonna go and insert ourselves into the food chain...again.

The herds are healthy and HUGE...

u/d (of the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals class)

p.s.- I shall desist from further hi-jacking of this thread....sorry,

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( WLG ))))

Hon, I'm glad you're ok! Press charges, get a restraining order for work and home. Cover your ass in all legal ways you can, that way if you have to defend yourself you have some backup.

Hugs and love and protection!!!!

Bren

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

wanderlustguy,

that's crazy man! what a sick world. i hope all is well now.

one time, my god jehovah threatened to kill me.

TS

• DannyHaszard
  • rebel8
    rebel8

wlg, here's some things I did after being threatened FWIW

Keep a can of wasp spray under my desk, it sprays 20 ft away, if you get someone in the face it immobilizes them

do a home security check & get some window alarms etc.

keep a small club under the driver's seat in your car

when parking at your home or work choose the best lit spot....if you're in a parking garage, try to get a spot nearest to the cameras

if the threat didn't happen in the same town where you live, notify the local police...sometimes they'll do drive bys to check on your house...let them know when you go out of town

in the social service section in your phone book, there might be a victim's assistance service....they are great for helping in getting restraining orders

document each and everything that happens, including calls to the police to check on the status...keep copies of all police reports...write down everything...time, date, names, etc....helpful if you later must testify in court

have your employer send a certified letter to the guy telling him he is not welcome on the property ever again nor are any attempts at him communicating with your company, except for the bill he owes you....helpful if he keeps harassing...it will help prove he was trespassing

the language of the law here for harassment is you must feel "annoyed, alarmed, or harassed"...i had to say i was all 3 before i got them to file a report...and i had her on tape threatening my life and phone records proving it was her who called

• Es
    Es

Holy crap that would have been so scary! You poor thing. es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit