If it's good enuf for Blondie.....

by HadEnuf 10 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I see that Blondie has morphed again in her avatar...I just can't keep up with that girl!!! But I decided to change mine too...just because I CAN!!! Do ya like the new look? Pic courtesy of Buttlight...known for her flattering pictures of such things as...Dustin's fine hairy rear quarters.

Have a good one everyone. Brookiepooh (whyamihere) went on a little get-a-way with Austin to Minneapolis (Austin had some kind of seminar there) and even though they have the kiddies with them...I think she needed to get out of town, so to speak. Wow that girl has been through crap of late. I hope they're having a wonderful time. I miss my grandkiddies.

cathy l.

• luna2
    luna2

blondie has a new avatar? I'll have to go look her up.

Your's is so cute, Cathy...like a little pod person. LOL

Hope Brooke and Austin (and the kidlettes) are having fun!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

As I stated under my other topic...luna...you seem to be the only one commenting on my topic. Now that hurts. What am I? Chopped liver & cheese? Hmmmm...isn't that a new avatar of Blondie? Maybe I'm hallucinating or haven't been paying attention.

cathy l.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

where is th happy smiling cathy that I know - you look all down on your latest avatar

• horrible life
    horrible life

I love the little girl picture. Everybody is putting their pictures as their avatars. I didn't even have one. So I experimented and learned how to put my own picture up here. I'll put myself up against Brooke anytime. Notice my curves! HL

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I haven't seen her new avatar, but interesting that I decided to change mine the same day....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I had to smile when I saw your new pic cuz you look like you've HadEnuf.

• luna2
    luna2

Is that you as a little girl, Leolaia? Or is it a relative? Very cute!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

That picture was taken after the apostacheesebeertornadofest and yes...I had hadenuf of the conditions & weather...but not enough of my new friends. Though my husband says I look like that most of the time...which of course, is not true. NOT TRUE!!

cathy l.

• delilah
    delilah

Aw, you look sleepy, Hadenuf.......have a cup of soothing cammomile tea, sit back, put your feet up.....deep breath.....awwwwwww......there now....ready for your next big party????? I love the little girl pic of you, it's so SWEET......

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit