Is Something Amiss With The Illegalization Of Certain Drugs?

by FMZ 14 Replies latest jw friends

• not the administrator
    not the administrator
    Why do people feel the need to take drugs?

the same reason people want air conditioning or why people like getting their back rubbed.why do people feel the need to spend money at a nice restaurants or go on vacations? why do people have sex all the time? its not just for having kids is it? hell no it makes you feel good its fun to do and if you do it right theres nothing wrong with it, nobody gets hurt and you fall asleep with a big smile on your face.

cocaine is a bad drug i dont recommend it to nobody its addictive and takes to much to continue the same affects, meth on the other hand has some nice qualities to it that if used in the right amount it makes you feel like you had a good night sleep without having to sleep. the us government in the military use the shit out of speed as did alot of diet companies. back in the 30s and 40s doctors prescribed speed to almost a third of their patients in one form or another.

drugs are bad if you abuse them but so is food,sex and just about anything else.

• Daunt
    Daunt

And if you still think All drugs are bad Undecided, how about we legalize all of the beneficial drugs that have medical uses. Most of those "Bad drugs" have outstanding medical uses, even cocaine and heroine. Making drugs illegal was never meant to help people. Sheesh should read the history about opium, cocaine, and marijuana. It's filled with racism, prejudice, and greed. And only around the 1970s they started to promote the idea that these illegal drugs are bad. Propaganda at it's best.

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

did you know that you can graft a hops vine to a marijuana root stalk and grow hops that will get you high?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Marijuana/Entheogens 0

My only argument to this is DWU and other deadly accidents (i.e. houshold, etc.) from being under the influence.

Other than that I concure. MJ is not a deadly drug. It is, however, a drug and like all "drugs" treated with respect. But not Illegal!

Opiates are (sorry, no opium dens).

• FMZ
    FMZ

Brenda, to be honest I feel that someone who is drunk is way more liable to hurt themselves or someone else than someone who is stoned.

When I am drunk I feel I can do anything, and my perception is very warped. When I am stoned, I feel too damn relaxed to try to dance on a table. And to be honest, I can't be arsed driving when I am high. That is what pizza delivery is for :D

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit