Coming Out Of The Closet!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ButtLight 46 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Hey nice pictures Kitty !!!

Reminds me of my cat, always sleeping on my bed.

How many pets do you have kitty???

• KittyLiquor
    KittyLiquor

We have four cats and a dog. The one is blending into the comforter at our temporary place when we 1st moved here. The calico is a shit-starter and thinks she is the queen, but the black one was "queen bitch kitty" long before she came along...lol. The lab just lets them have their way as long as he can smell their butts.....go figure!!!!!

• KittyLiquor
    KittyLiquor

Thanks for posting them for me, Buttlick....

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    The lab just lets them have their way as long as he can smell their butts.....go figure!!!!!

I beg to differ! When anyone walks in her house, the first thing he does is stick his nose in your crotch! You cant wear pajama shirts, cause if you get up in the morning, you have a cold nose up your ass!

• KittyLiquor
    KittyLiquor

Oh, come on now, Butt. You know he is just looking at your butt light, which shines SO BRIGHT!!!!! lmfao I thought we were on the subject of kitties.....You need to talk about me now.....this is my time...dammit!!!!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Oh, buttlight, they are so cute. If you hear a knock on the door, answer. It's not JWs, it's me coming to get a new kitty. You are saving one for me, aren't you? Oh yeah, I wish! I already have two....one a few months old...she's a handful and then some!

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    They are so cute!! I have 2 cats, one kitten, and a dog who enjoys herding the cats whenever she can get away with it... The one cat doesn't believe in kitty litter, she pees on the toilet. Haven't figured out how to teach her to flush, though..
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere

I really want a kitty are you still giving them up?

Brooke

• Es
    Es

too cute :) es

• karen96
    karen96

They are very cute, Butt! I have one cat, and he is enough for now!

Else, when I clicked on that website and the cat "meowed", my cat freaked! Guess that tells me he isn't ready for anyone else.

karen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit