Any Romance Been Sparked From the JWD?

by horrible life 48 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

I'm married and not looking. Just wondering. Have there ever been any romancing or even dates as a result of the forum?

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

lol I had a guy PM me on a different forum, telling me about someone on this forum lol

He thinks me and (I will not name) would make a good match! lol

Mate he's like on the other side of the world lol!

Romance doesn't concern me greatly at this age, I'd worry about it when I'm older

Evanescence

• prophecor
    prophecor

Some have been known to fall head over heels at times, for someone who can truly understand were you've been. No better place to fall in love than in here. I think it may happen more than some may want to admit.

• ballistic
    ballistic

errr, yep I'm not saying who it is without her permission though. Give you a clue, she's the sweetest and most beautiful girl in the whole universe.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    she's the sweetest and most beautiful girl in the whole universe.

Yeah thats gives the game away ok....

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hey ballistic ...and dont forget where you met and who to invite to the wedding

glad its going well for you..regards to miss universe

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Last summer my husband and I flew to AZ to meet and stay at the home of a poster from this board. Him and his family hosted a wedding for a couple that met on this board in their back yard.

Lisa

• ballistic
    ballistic
    hey ballistic ...and dont forget where you met and who to invite to the wedding

If she's ever daft enough to marry me, you'll be performing your guitar live tij. .

• Englishman
    Englishman

Any Romance Been Sparked From the JWD?

Yeah, about 20 guys all fell for the same gorgeous gal.

Englishman.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Yeah, about 20 guys all fell for the same gorgeous gal.

So Mike, how come Her Ladyship choose you???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit