How Would You Prove That JWs Are Frauds?

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

JWs are supposed to interested in performing a "lifesaving work" but the truth is they are more interested in finding not-at-homes than actual people. And if they do find people, chances are that getting this most important message out to them will not occur because, unless they're invalids, they'll be out when you drop by. If you don't see a return visit----face to face----for many months, that's not unusual. If the Watchtower Society and Jehovah's Witnesses were REALLY interested in saving lives, they'd use modern means to get the message across. But they are frauds, really!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Tell them you'll only listen to them or take the mags if they promise not to count the time and the placements.

Kwin

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    How Would You Prove That JWs Are Frauds?

I'd have them study their own publications a little more closely - and bring in older publications for comparison.

W

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

The only reason they go door-to-door is because it doesn't cost the WTS anything. Slave labour is free.

Kwin

• minimus
    minimus

Finally, if a JW HONESTLY looked at their own literature, they could not ignore the lies. But most JWs are braindead when it comes to their justification of their religion. They cannot admit anything is wrong. They are in denial.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

99.999% of the world's population is able to identify JWs as frauds. that last 0.001% is just stupid and cannot be helped.

• minimus
    minimus

Gee, does continous false prophecy make one a fraud?

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

The Don Cameron approach is good. If they were appointed as God's organisation in Spring 1919 following Christs return in 1914, JW oficial teachiing is that this was on the basis of the spiritual food they were dispensing down to 1919 (six volumes of studies in the scriptures and the seventh volume - finished mystery) Then lets examine that food now to get a sense of what Jesus would have based his decision on.

We would find pyramidology, occultism, masonic symbolism and imagery, not to mention hundreds of false prophecies, predictions and wrong interpretations of scripture. I have got old copies of some of these volumes to see just how wrong they have been. I am truly staggered.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    Finally, if a JW HONESTLY looked at their own literature, they could not ignore the lies.

Thats not how it works. The 'New Light'(c) ensures the 'Old Light' is switched off.

steve

• lawrence
    lawrence

They said they were going to send me a Christmas card and I never received one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit