So how do you explain this....

by loosie 113 Replies latest jw experiences

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    I agree
    100%!!!!!!

rem,

it's nice to have you back man! never met you, but have read a number of your posts.
    legolas,

you know, elves are natural skeptics. you should know better than to state that you are 100% certain of something, or even that you agree 100% with something. it's the most basic debate mistake. perhaps with time and a little Sagan, you will not feel so certain.

think about this feeling of being so sure that what you believe is the truth, no matter what anyone else says about it, or what sort of "evidence" you have to back it up. does it not remind you of da troof ?

to agree with what heathen said about nothing being able to convince him he is wrong on this one, is a form of faith. a bad form of faith. the faith that ignores data to the contrary.

faith is the mind killer.

cheers,

TS

PS - i have demon haunted world in soft format if you want to borrow it. i can email it to you. but i would recommend buying it. it's under 10$ at a lot of stores here in canada . that's less than i would spend on my lunches in pre student days, and it changed my life. it may well change yours too. i would recommend buying it. the paperback not expensive.

• rem
    rem

lmao@daystar... pretty good! :)

Thanks TS!

I think I'm pretty much done with this thread. If they want to read a great book and be enlightened, great. If not, so be it. All I ask is that they don't pretend to know what science has to say about the subject when they haven't even taken the smallest step in becoming informed.

rem

• heathen
    heathen

On something like this I'm convinced science can only give possibilities or probabilities . There really is no physical evidence of this phenomena as far as having an enitity appear and question it,any evidence such as video or ELVP is always critiqued to the point of being useles .There have been many people that claimed to have premonitions and such because of a supernatural experience and were correct in the outcome . I personally think there are many effects from the spirit realm that influence people for better or worse . I kinda think of it as the force from starwars . LOL ..................

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

freedom96, I find it very difficult to believe that a child aged 9-18 would not say anything after having seen anything even remotely resembling a ghost, especially when the entity was at least on one occasion with them in the bathroom. I also find it difficult to believe that an entity that passes through walls would be capable of standing on a particular level of floor or to make audible footsteps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit