Are you a sheep?

by peacefulpete 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

News story illustrates the problem with being sheeplike: 450 Sheep Jump to Their Deaths

• FMZ
    FMZ

Tragedy for all those sheep... but I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at this paragraph:

In the end, 450 dead animals lay on top of one another in a billowy white pile, the Aksam newspaper said. Those who jumped later were saved as the pile got higher, cushioning the fall, the daily newspaper Aksam reported.

FMZ

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've always thought sheep were rather stupid

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oink... Oink... Oink...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Dont you mean Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oink... Oink... Sort... Oink... Oink...

• talesin
    talesin

Nope! An anarchist, by definition, is not a sheep. :)

I've been called many things, but never a 'follower'.

tal

*rebellious* class

• gumby
    gumby

Elsewhere.......quit thinkin bout them pigs who jumped off the cliff in the bible! They had a reason. Jesus made em jump by scarin the hell out of them by puttin demons inside of them.......poor little bastards.

These sheep were witness sheep. They did what the GB sheep ( he was the one who jumped first), told them to do without question. Either that, or they was Muslim sheep who were told they could have sex with virgin sheep if they'd just jump and kill their self. The poor little bastards that jumped last and only broke both leggs ain't "gettin any" for bein failures.

Gumby

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I always thought goats got a bad rap in the bible.

They smile a lot, they eat banana skins and virtually everything else. Theyre kinda funny in an 'im intelligent but im buggered if im gonna show it' sort of a way.

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

I always was more fond of goats too, they are funny to watch and definitely not "followers". With the sheep story first thought that came to mind though its not true is "lemmings".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit