To all our London friends here on JWD ,,Please check in .

by kls 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

My heart goes out to all those who were hurt in London today, and their families. I will pray for you all.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I was so horrified when I heard the news; it brought back so many awful memories from 9/11. I hope that all our buddies in England are alright, and that the bastards who did this are caught and punished quickly.

• bebu
    bebu

A very heartfelt (((((HUG))))) to all the dear Londoners and Brits.

We are with you in thought and prayer. You are in our hearts, and we wish all the very best to you.

Beverly

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm sorry to hear about this. Hope all our posters and families are o.k. I can't help but wonder what they are planning for us in the U.S. next. Quite a number of terrorists were hiding right here in Florida before 9/11 ; no one even suspected any of them.. So, who knows if there are others hiding in numerous other states. If things begin to happen like in London, we'll know for sure. But, I hope not.

• talesin
    talesin

Has anyone heard from Stilla? Please let us know if you do ...

tal

• Robdar
    Robdar

Was Stilla in London?

• talesin
    talesin

He's visiting over there right now, Robyn. Not sure of his itinerary, but ... just a bit concerned till he checks in.

t

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I put off reading this thread because I thought there would be more info on here later.

I am worried since it seems there are many more not checking in.

Little toe and ones that are here almost every day.

I hope all goes well for out Brit friends.

Outoftheorg

• talesin
    talesin

On that note, heard from Celtic. He's not in London, but still,,, he and family are fine. Just in case any were concerned about him.

tal

• homesteader
    homesteader

So very sad and sorry to everyone in London. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit