BBC confirm London Blasts Are Al Queda

by diamondblue1974 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Its all well and good when you hear reports about terror attacks in other countries- 9/11 and Madrid etc. It upset me- but you cant REALLY relate to it in the same way unless it happens in your country

I understand this completely.

And before any snotfaced poster decides to jump on the phrase "all well and good", I'm SURE we all know exactly what was meant.

Being a New Yorker, what I felt the morning of 9-1-1 was more shocking than hearing about the bombings heard about this morning in London It does take on a different meaning when these things hit so close to home.

It's odd (or not) that these terrorist creeps enjoy not only planning these "events", but do so during the hours when people are going to work and busy with the morning's activities. The TIMING is so close to that of the Twin Tower's crashes.

I think it's safe to say that ALL of us are feeling more loss and frustration for everyone in the London area and beyond. These horrid incidents touch us deep down in our hearts no matter where they occur. They affect everyone.

Annie

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I just wish the SAS could get ahold of these bastards, I'd like to see how they fare with those boys instead of blowing up innocent civilians.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit