by RichieRich 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Well done old son!

W.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Hello Richie - well that was brilliant.

It's quite amazing how neither of you have got rumbled, both posting your pictures on the Net. As you have seen HIM, surely the reverse is probable too. Am also wondering, with all the exposure you have on here, if you have anything prepared in the event of the inevitable happening?

• horrible life
    horrible life

Richie: Tell them the devil made you do it, and ask for an exocism.

Tell them you will get a lawyer, since you are under 18.

Offer to sell fruit at the next 5 conventions.

• JV
    JV

Richie, you're my hero, there's nothing like putting a smug little bastard in his place

• Mary
    Mary
    Richie said: My dad ruins peoples lives in other ways. So far, I've been able to restrain him, but I don't what I can do if this sort of thing continues."

ROFLMFAO!! Oh Richie, you're a boy after my own heart........I'll bet this little troll nearly shit twice and died after this conversation with you. Good one!!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Richie: You made me smile. I used to do the same.

Just thinking,..... did that guy even think about the parts at the assenmbly??? ... or what YOU said???

Do it again.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It serves him and his father right for their Christian attitude of grassing you out and persecuting your mother, good he mustn't think that you are a docile sheep to be bullied and pushed around.

Will he apologise and make peace?

• Es
    Es

well done thats great. You have more patience than me i would have just belted the guy es

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*rubs goose bumps off arms* ROFLMAO I am hearing you deliver those lines with a "see?" at the end of each sentence.

"Now look here, see? I don't want youse should be makin no trouble for me and my ma, see?" lol

I hope the little dweeb peed himself...

J

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

It was obvious that he was physically bothered. Very funny!

he mustn't think that you are a docile sheep to be bullied and pushed around.

This sheep's got horns baby!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit