Venus and Serena Williams Get Their Own Reality Show

by Dogpatch 25 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Danny Haszard Bangor Maine now seeking my apostate gold medal

If anyone deserves a medal, you do!

<rebel8 places shiny gold medal around Danny's neck while playing the apostate anthem and saluting the apostate flag--cameras flash all around--Danny is offered lucrative contracts from Nike and Kellogg's--Danny is on the Today Show and interviewed by Vanity Fair--WTS gets tons of bad press and closes headquarters>

<end of rebel8's wishful thinking>

• Faith
    Faith

Rebel for one moment that fantasy gave me hope. IT COULD HAPPEN! Like I said before;

YOU DA MAN DANNY!

Keep going strong we got your back,

Love,

Faith

• willyloman
    willyloman
    saw how those with assets to be contributed to the WTBTS were cultivated and allowed latitude

This kind of double standard is rampant in the witness organization... as it is in any organization on the planet. Money talks.

As for MJ, how do we know his mother doesn't continue to write big, big checks to the WTS to this day? Despite Michael's well publicized "money problems," there's plenty of cash in that family. Don't forget, the father was the manager of the Jackson kids' careers. What's 10 to 20% of hundreds of millions?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

How times have changed, indeed! I gave up track, even tho I was the fastest girl on our team, because I was told that a career in sports was less important than seeking God's kingdom and I couldn't do both. Then, I was assigned a talk, my first, on the theocratic ministry school about a brother who gave up his career and aspirations for the Olympics to serve Jehovah.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This is a goodie

Hitting the beach, Serena warms up ahead of Wimbledonadd comment Daily Mail, UK - 34 minutes ago
    She is known to draw strength from her fans' support and her faith as a Jehovah's Witness. "I can't thank those of Y'all who were with me through Thick
  • mouthy
    mouthy

One of them is showing an inch of cleavage. I now consider them bad association.

When you know my grand-daughter was counselled because she showed her cleavege in her graduation gown.She left over the problems of how she was told. They just had a talk on" going to the one you have a problem with," then they took her Mother into the library & told her to correct her daughter...
    Oh but she wasnt a "STAR"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit