Venus and Serena Williams Get Their Own Reality Show

by Dogpatch 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Venus and Serena Williams Get Their Own Reality Show
    Tennis sisters Venus and Serena Williams have signed up for a summer reality TV show on ABC Family. In a press release, Serena said "the series will provide our fans with an up-close, inside look at our lives away from the tennis courts. " Hmmm. The lives of these sexy sibs must be pretty tame if their show will be airing on ABC Family!

http://realitytv.about.com/b/a/157387.htm

Can you imagine we can all go to a virtual kingdom hall meeting by watching tv?

Randy

Net Soup!

http://www.freeminds.org

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Good times...

• blondie
    blondie

It will be interesting to see if they mention their "spiriitual" life with any directness.

• luna2
    luna2

I was just wondering that, blondie. Could make for some rather surreal shows....attending celebrity parties, going on photoshoots, and hitting movie premiers one day and out in service the next. Hey, if they talk about dub stuff on the show, can they count that as service?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Are they still even "active" in the organization? I would find that very hard to believe.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I would have watched it if it weren't for that immodest picture you posted. One of them is showing an inch of cleavage. I now consider them bad association. If I watched the show, I could be stumbled.

I'm getting a bit ansy waiting 'til it's time to go to the pagan fireworks. tick, tock

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Sisters Venus, right, and Serena Williams of the United States celebrate with American flags after they won gold during the Olympic women's doubles tennis Thursday, September 28, 2000, in Sydney's Olympic Park.

I got the shit beaten outta me in school from 1963 on esp second grade when president John Kennedy was slain and the usa was whipped into nationalistic fervor.

I repeat... no gold medal from jehover just the shit beaten outta me in the playground no less, and i was forbidden to seek athletic achievement.

F**k you watchtower.

------- Danny Haszard Bangor Maine now seeking my apostate gold medal

• Netty
    Netty

Wow Danny, a picture truly is worth a thousand words. They couldn't possibly be considered very spiritual in their congregation, no matter how much they profess to outsiders, that they are.

I remember the panic attacks I suffered as a kid, when it came time to pledge the flag, and we were supposed to remain seated, and not participate. And here they are waving the flag around, celebrating.

• luna2
    luna2

No kidding, Netty! Not that I had to suffer with the not saying the pledge and junk growning up as I wasn't a dub then. But I used to be worried sick when I'd send my kids to school knowing that they were going to have to "take a stand for Jehover". Makes me cringe now. Ugh.

Wonder if the Williams girls have received any counsel on this or if everybody is too busy kissing their toned tushies cuz they are celebrities.

I can just imagine the orgasms some dubs had over Venus thanking Jah after winning Wimbeldon. Like that makes up for wearing provocative clothing (which even the tennis world frowns on) and horsing around with flags like the non-dub tennis players.

• Netty
    Netty
    can just imagine the orgasms some dubs had over Venus thanking Jah after winning Wimbeldon.

I think you're on to something here. How many regular JW's would be df'd or reproved, if they did some of the stuff the Williams sisters do? Guess an exception can be made in this case, due to all the free advertisement they provide for the WTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit