Pay Attention To Yourselves and to All The Flock

by Kent 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Kent,

Thanks for all of your efforts. I will post a few of these links on a few sites that JWs frequent to count their time. I am sure it will make them happy.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Shall we offer a reward?

• SammyJoUK
    SammyJoUK

Ok, I am new to all this posting so if this is a mistake, ...sorry..

I just need to double check something that I guess I already know, but well with this lot (watchtower) you never know..

I went to erm... certain sites and copied the Pay attention book to my word program... now how it got from there to my web site.. well only God knows... darn it... get ready for the law suits I guess?

Now in the course of bringing the good news to some poor lad on paltalk, who by the way says he is the following:
    16 yrs old, about to get baptised, Grannie is life long JW, mum and dad nothing to do with it... no one else in family JW... only been studying for a short time.
    We think, possibly Elder, knows way way too much for a newbie, and argues like a JW... ie not a jot of logic or common sense to be fouond anywhere..

..well this 16yr old wanted to know something that I knew, that he didn't... well I just couldn't resist.. so I sent him Pay attention, via email... all of it.. all 50 odd pages... oppps

Well I have been told that this book is for Elders and overseers ONLY!

He said, "we all have it in America, women, kids, everyone....."

Now have I made a mistake or is this another goal in the, "we think we are having our legs pulled" game?

Please enlighten, because it seems very strange that this week, here in the UK.. i just happened to have a JW elders wife sat in front of me... and when I mentioned that I had read this book.. she went a strange shade of blue.. then a kind of purple.. then to a weird off greeny colour??? Strange that this should happen over a book that everyone can read?

All yours and hugz to all

Sammy

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

SammyJo,

Are you sure that there is not some confusion over which book is the secret elder manual?

The first semi-exclusive book is the "organization" book which is given to all approved publishers considering baptism. This book is not available to the public. The elders approve the issuing of this book but everyone has a copy, children, men and women and ex-JWs.

The "flock" book is the book only available to elders and the PO keeps these for handing out to new elders only. The instructions for this book is it is meant for elders eyes only and their wives are not to see it. When an elder is removed, resigns or dies the book is supposed to be returned to the PO. However, thanks to the Internet many people, children, men and women and ex-JWs have seen a copy of it.

People turning a shade of beetroot on mention of the book are probably guilty of reading the book in secret.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• Kent
    Kent
    He said, "we all have it in America, women, kids, everyone....."

Be assured, this is a flat out lie. The Watchtower Goons from different Branch Offices has stated the book is not "secret" at all - when the press was informed it was online on the Watchtower Observer.

Well - in a short while I will post the Letters to the Bodies Of Elders about the release of this crap, and anyone will be able to read if it's considered secret or not. It was so secret the elders didn't dare to fart scared by the possibility of being caught knowing about this new release!

There was spesific rules as to how to send it to the congregations, together with other books, so it looked like ordinary stuff. Only elders could open the boxes, and so on.

In a short while I will publish all letters to the elders from the end of the 70es and up til today - and I'm working on making the collection awailable on CD-ROM as well.

Great job, my friend. The rank and file JWs are shocked when they read this shit!

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit