White House Lunatic Imperils Us All.

by Englishman 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Not just content with attempting to scuttle the Kyoto accord by claiming it was anti-American, Bush has now pulled the USA out of an international agreement on tightening up controls on chemical warfare, citing almost exactly the same concerns.

Can't you blokes across the Atlantic impeach this lunatic?

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((((eguy)))))))))))

I'm with you there! I didnt vote for that jackass. He's truly an embarassment to most Americans(that I know anyway) luv,T

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome back, my English friend, how's the hol? Don't tell us you were down the pub all that time?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"There are two ways of moving men, interest and fear" Napoleon

• Kent
    Kent
    Not just content with attempting to scuttle the Kyoto accord by claiming it was anti-American, Bush has now pulled the USA out of an international agreement on tightening up controls on chemical warfare, citing almost exactly the same concerns.

You get the politicians you deserve, my friend. It's not better what will happen in the Middle-East. This oaf will support anything done by the terrorist regime in Israel as well. The fact that Begin was sentenced to deat by GB for terrorism during the war - when he killed quite a few Brittish officers, didn't matter to the world.

Today most countries has discovered what kind of power Israel really is. They blame Hitler for his actions during the war, while following in his footsteps regarding their own actions.

With people like Georgie Boy in the White House, the world has taken a giant step back to the dark ages! I've never before seen a leader of any country, except some Hottentot countries and banana republics, that walked around with his head beneath his arm like this excuse of a president!

A worthy president of a country hosting the Witchpower World Headquaters. LOL

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Francois
    Francois

I suppose you think Tony Blair, grinning idiot par excellence and closet Marxist, is a real winner?

Where it is a duty to worship the Sun you can be sure that a study of the laws of heat is a crime.

• logical
    logical

Now you honestly cant say that Bush is not up to anything.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I suppose you think Tony Blair, grinning idiot par excellence and closet Marxist, is a real winner?

Francoise, what's that got to do with the price of fish?

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It's called shoot the messenger!

Someone called Adam did it long ago when he said "The woman you gave me, she made me eat."

The Witchtower do it par excellence. When they get caught out, it's always the fault of the R&F. You know how it goes, "Some brothers etc, etc..."

Just in case anyone wants to have a go at the Aussie PM, please feel free. He's not popular!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Odd isn't it, the great Kyoto accord allows practically every nation signing to NOT have any minimal controls within their own borders yet forces the US to cut emmisions that are already at their lowest point and we are enjoying our clean environment?
    All of the whining about 'global warming' is based on shaky scientific grounds that don't convince 90% of the scientists to agree with the conclusions.
    We offer to throw up a minimal missle sheild and the idiots in Europe say, "no thanks"? Wait until Hamas or some other Islamic group tosses you a nuke or two, then ask for help? Typical European lack of will.
    You guys gave the word Neville Chamberlain and Prince Charles, right?
    I do like the Weakest Link lady though, and Monty Python's bunch, Benny Hill!
    Rex

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Is it time for a John Wayne movie?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit