Does anyone remember The Transformers.....

by TadSexington 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• TadSexington
    TadSexington

O.K, so I'm sitting here at work, watching the Transformers season 1 dvd, and I have a very importat question......

When Megatron transformed into that gun, did he get smaller, or did Starscream get bigger....?

Something thats been bothering me for oh...... 15 yrs or so

-Tad

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Or hows about when Soundwave transforms into the tape-recorder? Did several of those tapes in him (like LazerBeak & Rumble) also shrink down with him?

Or where did Optimus Prime's trailer go off to, or come, from when he transformed?

Even as kids it was fun to point out this stuff to each other.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

TRANSFORMERS! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Adore the transformers!! I loved all that stuff as a kid, Hot Wheels, Transformers, Power Rangers, Speed Racer... That's the kind of toys I wanted, what did I get? Barbie... And worse lavendar painted walls for my room, froo-froo frilly curtains and bedspreads...(dies)

Is it any wonder that I used to siphon a quart of gas out of the car and take it down to the river to "play"? No appropriate toys! lol Dollies my *ss!

J

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Tetra......you beat me to it!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Darth Major!!

Where the *ell you been, buddy?

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Here's a bigger question:

How did the other transformers ride inside of Jetfire? When he was a robot he was the same size as the rest.

It reminds me of The Legend of Zelda. Where did Link keep all those weapons? He'd pull a hammer out of his pocket as big as his entire body.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

How about GI Joe?

There'd be a steady flow of laser fire coming at them from all directions, but no one would get hit.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

JeanniebaHn!!!!! Hey there gurl. Ive been here and there, mostly busy studying and taking Finals.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Is yer brain a burnin? lol you have a pm...

Jeannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit