INTERNET

by Utopian Reformist 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Are we all guilty of virtual apostasy?

• Francois
    Francois

I don't know about the rest, but I'm definitely guilty of direct, open, frank, honest, sincere, and total rebellion against the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses and have been for nearly thirty years. There's nothing virtual about it. If that counts as apostasy, then my soul is deeply dyed.

JWs have my personal and heartfelt invitation to go fuck themselves at every opportunity.

Francois

Where it is a duty to worship the Sun you can be sure that a study of the laws of heat is a crime.

• riz
    riz

LOL Francois

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Hopefully, I did not offend anyone with the rhetorical question about virtual apostasy in a digital world? Unfortunately, it is impossible to go thru life without belonging to some type of organization, job, local bank, clubs, gyms, etc...

So, when we examine the organizations we are a part of, we are not apostates, right?

• wasasister
    wasasister

Uhhh, Francoise....

I never do get what you mean. Could you possibly be more direct and stop clouding your posts with vague euphemisms?

Wasasister/tongue planted firmly in cheek. (Is that insalubrious?)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I hate it when people like Francois are vague! Heehee!

Billygoat

• Number 6
    Number 6

Couldn't agree with you more Francoise.

That f***ing cult can go take a jump. I openly despise them and don't care who knows it.

6 (Virtually)

I am not a dub I am a free man.

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

uh opps is this the net can I get disfellowship for posting
    how I really feel and shit, you know about the fucken watchtower.

THE REAL TRUTH STANDS THE TEST OF TIME, IT WILL NOT CHANGE, IF IT DOES ITS A LIE.The sun will rise, The sun will set,AN EXAMPLE of The real TRUTH nobody can change.

• sf
    sf

Dear (Fran),

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Do you, uh, yahoooooooooo?

sKally("wturls" on yahoo voicechat) ROFLOL klass

• Francois
    Francois

I know, wasa. I've just gotta open up some and really express myself. All this subtlety is making my glands swell up. I feel like I might just pop!

Francois

Where it is a duty to worship the Sun you can be sure that a study of the laws of heat is a crime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit